LucidPlus IT Solutions
Koratty - 680308
Software Development Leader
Hiring for a strong hands-on technical leader with excellent professional experience in software development, a deep understanding of technology and industry best practices, capable enough to lead software development teams.
Forward CVs to
In this role you should be able responsible for,
• Product architecture, design, and development.
• Continuous improvement in code quality and adapting or bringing in new technology
• Mentoring and guiding the team members, conducting code reviews, promoting good development principles, such as test-driven development, and taking the lead in correcting code defects.
• Serve as an interface between the programmers and management, have ownership of your team's development plans, and have supervisory responsibilities in delegating work
• Assisting technically with hiring and reviewing the performance of staff
• Serve as technical advisor to management and provide programming perspective on requirements.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience in professional software architecture design, development, and management
- Hands-on experience with C#.Net Framework or .Net Core, Web API, Frameworks,
- Angular an added advantage.
- Extensive DB experience in databases like MSSQL, MySQL
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo DB) an added advantage
- Experience in building API Programming SOAP/REST-based services and/or applications with Event-Driven Microservices Architecture
- Web Service, HTTP, IIS, Rest API
- Awareness of Azure or AWS hosting and services
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
Software Solutions - Presales Consultant
We are looking for confident resource with good communication skills, with a flair of sales & technical knowledge, sharp focus on research and attention to detail.
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Bangalore /Cochin/Pune
Role and Responsibilities
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to demonstrate product and Solution capabilities.
- Determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Provide accurate and timely information to management on, bid review reports, project forecasts
- Interface with the Client & project teams, articulating customer requirement to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Technical and IT Services pre-sales experience Should have excellent Communication skills.
· Good listening skills
· Proposal and Tender writing experience
· Good commercial acumen
· Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Affinity to both sales and technology functions
· Project management experience a distinct advantage
· Customer facing Technical Consultancy experience