LucidPlus IT Solutions
Koratty - 680308
Sales Manager - Software Sales (B2B)
We are looking for a Self-driven, ambitious and energetic business development Manager for Software Sales (B2B). Ability to identify clients ,their needs and requirements, promote our company’s solutions and achieve sustaining and growing business
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design and implement a strategic Sales Plan.
· Generate and pursue new sales leads and Follow up the assigned leads .
· Undertake active and timely follow-up for early closing of deals.
· Manage the software sales lifecycle
· Familiarising with all products and services offered by our company
· Articulate / demonstrate features and functionalities of the offerings to potential leads
· Prepare and submit quotes to the prospective leads
· Handle negotiations and finalise business deals.
· Track market intelligence particularly relating to new opportunities and competition.
Minimum 5+ years of Software sales experience (B2B).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sound presentation creation and delivery skills
Proven track record of revenue generation.
Team-working and collaborative approach to work.
Decision-making skills and ability to multitask/prioritise workload.
Ability to think strategically
Project Lead Developer (.Net)
Recruiting a Lead developer with 5+ years of experience, to lead the development effort involving, maintenance and enhancement of an existing financial application.
• In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects..
• Write clean, scalable code, Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Lead technical discussion with client and external teams for project scoping and API integrations.
• Support and mange team of developers, to ensure timely fix of bugs and delivery of Projects.
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Desired Technical Skills
• Proven 5+ years’ experience as a Developer
• Hands-on experience with Entity Framework, C#.Net, MVC, web API
• Hands-on Experience on Angular 7 or above
• Working Experience with databases like MSSQL, MySQL
• Working Knowledge of Azure Devops
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure is secure, and runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Perform server administration tasks Manage servers (cloud) and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Requirements and skills
1. Proven experience as a System Administrator, or similar role
2. Experience with Servers, databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
3. Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
4. Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
5. Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure...)