Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Program manager or Project manager APAC services
The Program Manager is a key member of the Professional Services organization and will oversee delivery of Client software products and services for a digital transformation project in APAC. They will have extensive experience managing large highly complex, client-facing, software development projects across multiple teams, employing industry best-practice methodologies and tools to deliver in a controlled, timely and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the software implementation project from pre-kickoff to go-live, with strict adherence to scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
• Manage projects teams simultaneously for a large scale/highly complex implementation.
• Build and maintain professional and trusted relationships with clients, attending and presenting to required PM and Steering Group meetings.
• Manage project delivery including project scope, budget, resources, and schedules.
• Direct, support and motivate cross-functional software delivery teams to ensure alignment to project goals.
• Identify and resolve issues within teams to ensure optimal team performance.
• Create all PM artefacts and follow project delivery lifecycle as required by PMO.
• Closely monitor and control project performance including continuous cost and schedule risk assessment.
• Develop and deliver detailed project status reporting, billing and KPIs to management and clients.
• Proactively manage project issues and risks, escalating as and when appropriate.
• Monitor change and ensure adherence to change control process.
• Work closely with key stakeholders in both within and outside of Professional Services including Product Management and R&D teams.
• Foster a positive working relationship with our partners and contractors and ensure alignment on project objectives and deliverables.
• Be accountable for release management to client, overseeing the final testing, packaging and delivery of the release to the client, including production of release documentation and update of issue tracking systems.
• Develop and coordinate with clients the mechanism for raising of defects from client acceptance testing of software deliveries.
• Look to continually improve the PM process, methodology and toolset to improve quality and efficiency.
• Travel to the client site frequently to ensure success of the program, as required.
ART Technology Hires Network Engineer
We need a Candidate who have minimum 2 Years of Networking Experience
Candidate Must Resides in Ernakulam
Regular monitoring and maintenance of network and servers
Switching / Routing
Configure alerts for service failure events, Log monitoring
Desktop system troubleshooting and maintenance
Server/Network Backup Systems
Operating systems / applications / devices Licensing, activations and patches and security updates
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Management
Good firewall/VPN knowledge
CCNA/MCSE/MCITP certifications are added advantages
PowerShell and scripting are added advantages
Willing to work in shifts
Please Share Your Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Account Manager
We are looking for a client services account manager who can be in charge of building positive relationships with clients through efficient customer support and services. His/her responsibilities include overseeing the performance of staff, managing the budgets and schedules, setting objectives and guidelines, implementing solutions on problem areas, and developing strategies to optimize procedures. Furthermore, as a client services account manager, it is essential to lead and encourage teams to reach goals and participate in reaching out to clients through calls and correspondence, offering them products and services in a professional yet positive manner.
• 8+ years of relevant experience as an Account manager, or related title in the industry with overall experience of 10+ Years.
• Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills
• Collaborates effectively with others to achieve goals and to drive results
• Master degree in business, business administration (MBA), or related field along with BE / BTech
• Client service Account Manager’s main goal is to provide exceptional client experience, increase customer satisfaction & to drive to set long- and short-term goals and quotas, bring in new business, and own revenue and margin for the account.
• Should have excellent planning and leadership abilities to work with delivery team and all account stakeholders.
• The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth. AM will be the lead point of contact for portfolio clients and will serve as the ultimate company representative.
• Manage project portfolio for assign accounts with quarterly reporting to internal senior leaders in supplier relationship management meetings.
• Produce cost models during RFP process for existing and potential clients.
• Resolve escalated issue at management level on client accounts relating to invoices or contract disputes between healthcare and insurance companies.
• Participate in RFP development and presentations.
• Create intelligent and interactive PowerPoint presentations for current clients and future prospects.
• Create and implement new marketing initiative to highlight industry expertise and consultative solutions within the healthcare arena
• Consult with c-level executives to provide business solutions to meet organizational objectives.
• Partner with internal marketing and sales team on custom research and marketing initiatives to produce actionable recommendation on future business planning.
QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer– Services
• Develop, design, and maintain test scripts based on user stories, use cases or requirements.
• Report defects found with accuracy (steps, conditions) to help developers fix the found defects.
• Support building and installation of the automated testing environment.
• Identify gaps in test automation and opportunities for improvement.
• Utilize, enhance, and expand existing test automation platform across multiple channels.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and QA team.
• Facilitate, guide and document development of test automation platform.
• Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functional Testing, as needed.
• Utilize test automation platform to regression test both CORE and custom software enhancements.
• Show progress on ever-expanding test automation platform via automated reports.
• 2+ years Python experience.
• 1+ years REST web services experience.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Experience with GitHub.
• Experience with Windows PowerShell.
• Experience with Selenium, WinAppDriver, and/or Appium.
• Knowledge of test automation best practices, code conventions and code reviews.
• Experience with designing unit, integration, system, and user acceptance tests.
• Experience assessing test coverage.
• Ability to update and utilize platform for regression testing.
• Experience with JIRA and use within Agile and Scrum ceremonies.
• Must be able to pass security clearance requirements as a government contractor.
• Experience with testing point-of-sale systems on Counters, Kiosk or Handheld devices.
• Experience with mailing processes.
• Experience with data driven UI architecture.
• Experience with C#.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
job description - SR .Netcore Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Gathering requirements and converting them to technical specifications
Create a RESTful Web API service using .NET Core Web API consumed in the front-end application.
Create Stored Procedures in the MS SQL Server database to perform various database operations
Should have analytical, problem solving and programming and communication skills
Comprehensive testing of each component to ensure proper functionality.
Used Postman/swagger to test Web API functionality
Use Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
Use JIRA as management tool
Use Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
Experience working in AWS, Azure or any other cloud platform
Desired Candidate Profile
Well verse with -Web API, .NET core/MVC, C# .NET, MS SQL Server 2017+, MS Visual Studio
Secondary Skills: ASP.NET MVC 4/5/6, ADO.NET, LINQ, TFS, XML, RESTful, JSON, Postman
Junior React .JS Developer (6 months + exp)
Experience: > 6 months
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
The appropriate developer should have :
* Excellent front-end coding skills, and
* A good understanding of progressive web applications.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
* Identifying web-based user interactions.
* Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
*Excellent troubleshooting skills.
*Good project management skills.
Monitoring Analyst (JIRA, Incident Mgt, ITIL)
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
o Eyes on glass
o Dashboard monitoring
o Investigation of alerts
• A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
• Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
• Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
• Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
• Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
• Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line
Technical SEO Content Writer (Freelancer)
Talented technical writer for with good command over English language, good research skills, good technical knowledge, able to learn and comprehend topics quickly.
Qualifications for Technical SEO Content Writer:
Experience with creating digital content. Should have min 3 years of experience in Digital Content Creation.
Strong knowledge about SEO optimization, Keyword research and SEO tactics
Strong grasp of Written and Spoken English
Excellent Time Management & Effective Prioritization
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Ability to understand technical terms
Excellent MS Office Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing, planning, developing and creating website content, Blogs, Online help, Product Help Videos, info graphics and Newsletters.
Keyword analysis and content optimization for SEO
Data-driven and highly analytical.
Planning deliveries in line with business requirements and ensuring timely delivery of the documents as per plan.
Creating and maintaining documents in line with the writing, presentation and editing standards.
Reviewing, editing and formatting documents.
Creating and sharing weekly newsletters (internal & external) .
Regular interaction with Product Management team to understand software related changes and to create required content.
Regular interaction to understand client specific Content requirements to create relevant content.
Maintain and report content adoption on a monthly basis.
Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer
This role will be based in Cochin and the incumbent should be passionate about joining a strong fast paced growing company which emphasizes tech led innovation, collaborative growth and pushing the envelope in terms of new innovations
What You'll Do
Engaging closely with the founding team to build the vision, architecture, and tech stack
Providing technical direction & guidance to the Development team. Helping them in setting up the Objectives and Key results (OKRs) & processes.
Developing Technology Architecture that improves key financial product parameters and is robust for further scale-up
Developing a solid understanding of the customer segment and aligning the team accordingly
Working with the CEO & co- founders to arrive at the next steps of progress. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debates, and driving a solution
Experience & Skills Required:
Min 14 years of overall experience in hands-on technical & team management
Must have at least 5 years of experience in B2B/B2C sector
Must have 5 years of experience in Fintech sector
Must have worked as a Senior Tech Architect in the past
The job will require 30% of team handling & 70% of designing systems, integrating system & defining architecture"
Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
Note: Immediate joiners preferred
Work from Office
Job Type: Full-time
• Managing the entire life cycle of an employee from Onboarding to Offboarding
• Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
• Collate the training needs and coordinate the learning events via internal or external programs or on the job learning plans
• Drafting, revising and enforcing the company policies and SOPs.
• Facilitate team building activities ,employee engagement and Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
• Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
• Coordinate the Performance Appraisal review process in regular intervals
• Create a positive winning culture and improve employee engagement.
• Consolidates and analyzes employee feedback and suggestions for improvement.
• Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
• Coordinate with the team to address the employee grievances and concerns.
• Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the Management each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
• Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
• Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies are in place
• Must be capable of dealing with staffs and should be well aware of the applicable labour laws
• Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
• Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
• Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
• Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency
Bachelors/ master's in human resources
5-10 years' experience in HR and Administration preferably in small to medium sized organization
• Fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English
• Contribute to individual and organizational performance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the adaptability and resilience to balance short- term and long- term priorities
• Have strong relationship building skills and a trusted partner to the entire team
• Respect for diversity and create harmony in the workplace.
• Knowledge of Basic IT skills.