Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Infrastructure Analyst -(5+ years)
You will be expected to support, maintain and implement within a physical and virtualised environment. The technical projects you will be involved in are based around Microsoft Windows 2008-2012 Server and SQL Clustering, IIS, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory ,VMWare & Hyper-V You will be a Senior Analyst in the Infrastructure team and expected to be able to resolve all technical issues for the infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
• Establishes and manages Windows/Linux accounts. Install, modifies and maintains
server utilities software
• Configure, troubleshoot and manage Remote and Site-to-Site VPNs using multiple
vendors such as Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls. Liaising with clients and third party
vendors to resolve network/system issues
• Configure and manage Windows Exchange 2010/2013/2016. Creating users,
distribution groups, analyse and resolve any issues affecting Exchanges services
• Keeping production systems secured following CIS hardening Benchmarks and
keeping servers up to date with the latest patches using WSUS
• Provides on site or remote access diagnoses and resolution of computer hardware
and software problems.
• Develops guidelines and upgrade techniques for new operational procedures for the support of databases, hardware systems, operating systems software, network
systems software, security and client server systems.
• Researches, analyses, develops, and documents new processes and procedures to
implement new solutions for use by IT Technicians to meet future problem
• Administers, implements, and provides technical support of applications and
associated hardware used in a client server environment.
• Administers and implements automated data processing systems and computer
• Develops operational, installation, and upgrade procedures, to be used by other
staff, for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and
• Develops structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication
systems, servers, storage area networks, security or any other computer related
hardware or software.
• Develops and documents configurations of the following: databases, servers,
computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, macros,
utilities, and communication systems.
• Develops and implements databases, communication systems, storage area
networks, security and applications with user departments, vendors, and data
• Develops cost estimates and makes recommendations for systems development
and upgrades to existing systems.
• Develops and implements scalable infrastructure capacity management plans and
• Participates in the implementation of new systems or upgrades to existing
• Participates in the problem and root cause analysis in support of Problem
• Ensure operational support documentation is complete and accurate.
• Support continuous improvement programs in response to support service metrics,
customer feedback and process efficiencies.
• Validate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for supportability and ensures
performance against SLAs.
• Tests programs and systems and integrates system modules.
• Capable of working with large fast paced applications.
• Assist with continuous process improvement internally as the company grows and
• 8+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Analyst or similar role.
• Microsoft Windows 2008-2012 Server and SQL Clustering
• Exchange 2010/2013
• Active Directory
• VMWare & Hyper-V
• Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS)
• Windows Failover Cluster
• Windows ISCSI
• Network consultant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to multi-task and deliver on time
• Ability to deploy and manage virtual server’s environments
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A good and innovative problem solver
• Strong communication skills
• AWS and automation experience would be great but not essential
Preferred but not essential
• IBM SAN
• Oracle 12g
• Strong knowledge of SQL queries execution
Please mention the "Post" as the "Subject Line"