Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
SQL DBA / Developer
Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, provide problem resolution end-to-end.
Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Experience of Performance and Tuning of both Server and Stored Procedures would be beneficiary
5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required (Senior)
Experience in Cloud RDS Mongo DB RDS
Dynamo DB, Document DB, preferable
Must have experience with SQL Server 2008 and modern version
Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
Good Communication in English and Malayalam
Experience in Tele Marketing/Tele sales
Technical Project Manager
Senior Project Manager /Senior Software Development Manager
Work from office
B.E. / B. Tech ( in any stream) / MCA/ MSc (CS/IT) or Equivalent or higher
Minimum 10 years’ experience in software development field out of which at least 7 years’
experience as Project Manager / Technical Manager/ Delivery Head
• Strong technology background including experience in solution architecture,
technology architecture, database design and software application design.
• Manage multiple large-scale IT Projects (6-12 months).
• Should have led cross functional teams of size at least 50+ FTE
• Experience in development and integration of cross technology-based solutions
• Handling client communication and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Experience in managing multiple clients and a global client base with strong
knowledge of Agile, Waterfall & SCRUM processes.
o Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
o Prepare project plans and product roadmaps, specifically in the areas of task
breakdown, estimating, and scheduling.
o Generates complex application code that is traceable to technical specifications.
o Responsible for developing detailed designs for new applications or enhancement
within existing applications.
o Allocate tasks to the team as per the business priorities and team skillsets
o Conducts code reviews to ensure peers are adhering to documented coding
standards and best practices.
o Provides production support and performance monitoring of critical production
o Coordinates with other departments and/or external vendors to resolve critical
system production problems and implement software release to production.
o Responsible for providing accurate and timely communication of the status of
assignment, job responsibilities, and the resolution of problems to the appropriate
parties following established policies and procedures.
o Responsible for team performance management
o Participate in department/organization-wide initiatives
o Participate in company hiring
o Coaching and development of the teams
Trainee Engineers- Immediate Hiring
Desired Candidate Profile:
We are hiring freshers 2019/ 2022 B.Tech (Computers)/MCA/M.Tech (should be 65%)
0. Skills: Exposure to any programming language - .net , Python, Php etc
0. Experience : 0 to 1 year experience and technically strong .
0. Strong Data structure & Algorithm concepts
0. Good understanding of OOPS & SDLC
0. Good to have exposure to any DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL. oracle) and SQL queries.
Qualification required -
1. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
2. Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)
3. Masters of Technology (M.Tech/M.E)
4. Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A)
Senior Dot Net Developer - Urgent Hiring
Job Summary :
We are currently recruiting a Software Engineer (.NET) to join the development team. You will be part of the team designing and developing new core platform, which is the foundation for our customized POS solutions that can run on WPF, UWP, iOS, and Android. Using the Agile Scrum methodology, you will be working in sprints to implement new core features, as well as working on customized implementations that leverage the core platform.
Experience- 3+ years
Duties and Responsibilities-
• Technical ownership of customer projects.
• The development of new features, modules and products.
• Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
• Writing Unit Tests.
• Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
• Performance tuning applications.
• Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• A degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised 3rd level educational institution.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
• Experience working with mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Xamarin or WPF a distinct advantage.
• Experience of full project lifecycle.
• Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
• Data driven UI architecture (desirable).
• Good problem solving skills.
• Willingness to keep up with the latest technology trends.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• .NET / C# / .NET Core
• PCL & Shared Code
• IoC / Dependency Injection
• Design Patterns
• Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, UWP)
• NUnit / NSubstitute
• XML & JSON
interested candidates please share your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Digital Marketing Manager (4+yrs exp)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing service
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing.
• Demonstrated experience in new media or social media strategy, implementation and measurement with solid understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills.
• Ability to be actively engaged in a number of projects simultaneously, meet and enforce deadlines, take initiative, work independently to carry out complex assignments
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Junior Software Developer - Immediate joining
Job Summary :
We are hiring for Software developers with 2 - 6 years experienced candidates with following skills:
Job Location : Kochi
Knowledge of basic programming language - C# ( Mandatory) , MVC, .NET
Basic SQL knowledge not mandatory
Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Ability to work well in a team environment
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
.NET Core full-stack senior developer
As an .NET Core full-stack senior developer, the candidate will participate in the design/development/customization and maintenance of software applications. The candidate will also be maintaining a close working relationship with the other application stakeholders. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to independently work in a fast-paced environment requiring multitasking, efficient time management, and excellent communication skills.
Experience: 6 + Years
Primary Skills: .Net, C#, .Net Core, SQL, Web services, Angular 2 + any version
Roles and Responsibilities
6 + years of experience in software development with extensive experience working enterprise environments.
Knowledge and experience in doing detailed solution design, development and technical documentation.
Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse application development and infrastructure teams to achieve common project goals.
Ability to work with various stakeholders and project teams at different levels and able to influence, convince and facilitates to achieve right business outcomes.
Flexible in working in different environments independently, in a team.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Candidate should have hands on experience in end to end .Net development
Candidate should be expert in MVC, Web API, C#, SQL and relational databases and web development in general.
Candidate must have strong and proven background in Information Technology
Preferred strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI
It is good to have working knowledge of MS SQL Databases, Powershell
Candidate must familiar with Unit and UI testing and should have very good experience at UI layer development using Asp.Net
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have
in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages
A good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
Ultimately, should create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
Designing and building the website front-end.
Creating the website architecture.
Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
Conducting WordPress training with the client.
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Design develop wordpress plugins
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
Good exposure to MySQL
Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Ability to manage projects.
Good communication skills.
Good to have skills
YII2, Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
Core PHP development
Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
Note: Immediate joiners preferred
Work from Office
Job Type: Full-time
• Managing the entire life cycle of an employee from Onboarding to Offboarding
• Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
• Collate the training needs and coordinate the learning events via internal or external programs or on the job learning plans
• Drafting, revising and enforcing the company policies and SOPs.
• Facilitate team building activities ,employee engagement and Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
• Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
• Coordinate the Performance Appraisal review process in regular intervals
• Create a positive winning culture and improve employee engagement.
• Consolidates and analyzes employee feedback and suggestions for improvement.
• Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
• Coordinate with the team to address the employee grievances and concerns.
• Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the Management each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
• Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
• Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies are in place
• Must be capable of dealing with staffs and should be well aware of the applicable labour laws
• Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
• Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
• Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
• Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency
Bachelors/ master's in human resources
5-10 years' experience in HR and Administration preferably in small to medium sized organization
• Fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English
• Contribute to individual and organizational performance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the adaptability and resilience to balance short- term and long- term priorities
• Have strong relationship building skills and a trusted partner to the entire team
• Respect for diversity and create harmony in the workplace.
• Knowledge of Basic IT skills.
Junior Web Designer
Need creative Graphic Designer who is passionate about good graphic design and innovation.
You should work to communicate ideas through unique and inspired design.
· Visualizing & creating out-of-the-box responsive website designs
· Creative enthusiast with strong design sense
· Minimum 1 year Experience in logo design, creating web designs, brochure designs.
· Research new design concept
· Designing promotional materials and videos.
Front End (UI/UX) Developer / React JS Developer ( 3+ years exp )- immediate Joining
Experience: > 3 years
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
The appropriate developer should have :
* Excellent front-end coding skills, and
* A good understanding of progressive web applications.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
* Identifying web-based user interactions.
* Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
*Excellent troubleshooting skills.
*Good project management skills.
*Good to have skills
* Exposure to webAPI, REST, AJAX
* Basic Database knowledge MSSQL/MYSQL
* Working with plugins and 3rd party packages
Monitoring Analyst ( JIRA, Incident )
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
o Eyes on glass
o Dashboard monitoring
o Investigation of alerts
• A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
• Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
• Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
• Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
• Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
• Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line
QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer– Services
• Develop, design, and maintain test scripts based on user stories, use cases or requirements.
• Report defects found with accuracy (steps, conditions) to help developers fix the found defects.
• Support building and installation of the automated testing environment.
• Identify gaps in test automation and opportunities for improvement.
• Utilize, enhance, and expand existing test automation platform across multiple channels.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and QA team.
• Facilitate, guide and document development of test automation platform.
• Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functional Testing, as needed.
• Utilize test automation platform to regression test both CORE and custom software enhancements.
• Show progress on ever-expanding test automation platform via automated reports.
• 2+ years Python experience.
• 1+ years REST web services experience.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Experience with GitHub.
• Experience with Windows PowerShell.
• Experience with Selenium, WinAppDriver, and/or Appium.
• Knowledge of test automation best practices, code conventions and code reviews.
• Experience with designing unit, integration, system, and user acceptance tests.
• Experience assessing test coverage.
• Ability to update and utilize platform for regression testing.
• Experience with JIRA and use within Agile and Scrum ceremonies.
• Must be able to pass security clearance requirements as a government contractor.
• Experience with testing point-of-sale systems on Counters, Kiosk or Handheld devices.
• Experience with mailing processes.
• Experience with data driven UI architecture.
• Experience with C#.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.