Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Junior Web Designer
Need creative Graphic Designer who is passionate about good graphic design and innovation.
You should work to communicate ideas through unique and inspired design.
· Visualizing & creating out-of-the-box responsive website designs
· Creative enthusiast with strong design sense
· Minimum 1 year Experience in logo design, creating web designs, brochure designs.
· Research new design concept
· Designing promotional materials and videos.
Service Manager Operations(Fintech)
For one of our global fintech solution we are looking out for someone to join a growing support function .
The role will allow the candidate to develop and influence globalized improvements to service operations delivery. This role is all about maintaining client relationships and overseeing the delivery of the operations team.
Desirable Skills and Responsibilities
Graduate/Post Graduate with 8+ years Fintech / Tech Business and Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech / Tech focused Investment Banking experience
Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives
Advanced process management ability
Have outstanding project management and leadership skills to manage a team of 30-40 members with the ability to "motivate the troops" and drive maximum results
Demonstrate professional maturity and leadership skills with strong interpersonal and networking skills
Possess high level of trust to drive best practices with minimal supervision
Have a strong business acumen and problem-solving ability
Possess excellent analytical skills, in-depth understanding of business models
Willing to travel if required at short notice
Proficient in English with excellent communications and reporting aptitudes
ITIL Certification/Knowledge is desirable.
PMP or any similar certification is desirable
Production Support Analyst
Production Support Analyst
Art Technology and Software India (PVT) Ltd.
Production Support Analyst profile being recruited is making sure that the existing software architecture within the business is working well and being used efficiently. You will be involved with a blend of programming and administration tasks; working with various stakeholders to resolve technical problems through analysis, diagnosis and solution definition. The role will require a balance of technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Provide technical and application support to the 24x7 operation (on a rota basis) of the production environment ensuring that Service Delivery meets the required standard.
Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line application support for middleware and integration systems, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment
Drive excellence in application monitoring, log mining and performance tuning.
Identify opportunities for more effective use of resource across the operations, 2nd Line and 3rd line support teams through co-operation, knowledge sharing, optimum allocation of tasks
Produce high quality support documentation and diagrams on collaborative platforms e.g. Wiki
Investigate and prioritise requests for support raised by business users.
Investigate root cause and impact of incidents and escalate to 3rd line support and management where appropriate.
Ensure all investigations and work undertaken is logged in a timely and comprehensive manner.
Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
Document and implement work rounds and revised procedures for both Application Support and Operations teams.
Complete regular tasks to ensure system availability and follow up exceptions accordingly.
Ensure correct procedures are followed and SLAs achieved when progressing tasks and that procedures and checklists are kept up to date.
Focus on completing work within agreed timescales and reducing any downtime and operational impact
Adhere to appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies: change control, security, auditing, release promotion, configuration management, incident management
Participate in the planning and implementation of software and configuration changes to the live environment in accordance with release instructions, agreed service impacts and timescales.
Work alongside project teams (analysts, developers, testers and implementation managers) during software release.
Work with the operations team to ensure changes are implemented and handed over appropriately and ensure updates are made to operational procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
5+ years of experience as an Application/Production Support Analyst or similar role.
Experience in a Windows based 24/7 environment including 1st/2nd line support
Experience in writing and using transact-SQL queries
Experience in an low latency, high volume application support role, administering, configuring & maintaining some of the following multi-tier environment:
Scripting/coding experience in Python or Powershell.XC
A logical approach and ability to think outside the box when problem solving and the flexibility to work in a fast changing 24/7 operational support environment
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management
Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills
A great communicator
Proven experience with several of the following
IIS Server knowledge
Experience in the financial sector, ideally involving payment processing
Experience of working in a high pressure environment where system functionality has a direct effect on the bottom line.
Understanding of transaction processing systems, preferably with some exposure to electronic point of sale and ATMs
Knowledge of ITIL (the IT Infrastructure Library) for service management
The project operates in a secure environment and all candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.
Lead Generation Executive
Minimum 2 years experience in Lead Generation.
Experience in Lead generation in US/UK market for the IT industry.
A strong LinkedIn profile with connections in the US/ UK would be an added advantage.
Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Ability to research profiles on LinkedIn and prospects.
Work from office
Good understanding of technical jargon
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Atlassian Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible to handle various needs and Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments. You would help provide ongoing support, customization efforts and other value-driven, collaborative engagements.
What you will do:
• Provide subject-matter-expertise associated with the Atlassian product suite.
• Provide tool administration and project management duties for various companies using Atlassian products.
• Configure and advise on integrations between internal/external applications and Atlassian tools (whether its server, Data center, or Atlassian Cloud).
• Deliver world-class ITIL/ITSM solutions based on Jira Service Desk.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and develop solutions to support the Atlassian community’s needs.
• Document requirements and solutions for internal and external consumption.
• Mentor and assist others with your knowledge of Atlassian.
• Provide consolidated reports to management with respect Temp time tracking etc.
Create dashboards and other visualizations within the Atlassian toolset to aid tracking
What you will bring:
• Around 5+ years of relevant experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket).
• Hands-on experience with Atlassian installations, configurations, migrations, and upgrades.
• Knowledge of system architectures as it relates to configurations, Jira project workflows, etc.
• Experience with change control practices and problem analysis procedures.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines across multiple projects/clients.
What could differentiate you:
• High preference for Atlassian certifications
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices.
• Experience with Bitbucket & CI/CD solutions/use cases.
• Passion and ability to invent and create new Atlassian configurations/solutions to solve customer challenges.
• High proclivity for customer service, proactive communications, and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle & thrive with ambiguous requirements and projects.
• Ability & willingness to go above and beyond your comfort zone
Lead Automation Test Engineer (6+ years)
Prepare reusability and maintainability of the test scripts.
Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log.
Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
The Senior Test Automation Engineer/Lead must be able to take on responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort.
Need to review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
Ability to mentor by reviewing code commits and guide with best practices.
Need to have a good business approach on the system.
6+ Years of experience
Strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java)
Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and in a team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of performance test desirable.
Hands-on in webservice automation. "
Backend Developer (Python Django)
As a Back End Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Back-end of the platform developed.
You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance.
- Build effective RESTful services and APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Configure security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- 3+ years of experience in Python development as designing, development, and implementing enterprise solutions, applications, and integrations, and should have experience with Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages like Python and development frameworks like Django
- Knowledge of multiple server technologies (e.g., Apache, Nginx)
- Designed and developed complete stand-alone applications and backend APIs using different technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or relevant field
- Experience in SaaS solutions.
Candidate should have 1-2years experience in tech hiring and non tech hiring.Only immediate joiners may apply.
Program manager or Project manager APAC services
The Program Manager is a key member of the Professional Services organization and will oversee delivery of Client software products and services for a digital transformation project in APAC. They will have extensive experience managing large highly complex, client-facing, software development projects across multiple teams, employing industry best-practice methodologies and tools to deliver in a controlled, timely and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the software implementation project from pre-kickoff to go-live, with strict adherence to scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
• Manage projects teams simultaneously for a large scale/highly complex implementation.
• Build and maintain professional and trusted relationships with clients, attending and presenting to required PM and Steering Group meetings.
• Manage project delivery including project scope, budget, resources, and schedules.
• Direct, support and motivate cross-functional software delivery teams to ensure alignment to project goals.
• Identify and resolve issues within teams to ensure optimal team performance.
• Create all PM artefacts and follow project delivery lifecycle as required by PMO.
• Closely monitor and control project performance including continuous cost and schedule risk assessment.
• Develop and deliver detailed project status reporting, billing and KPIs to management and clients.
• Proactively manage project issues and risks, escalating as and when appropriate.
• Monitor change and ensure adherence to change control process.
• Work closely with key stakeholders in both within and outside of Professional Services including Product Management and R&D teams.
• Foster a positive working relationship with our partners and contractors and ensure alignment on project objectives and deliverables.
• Be accountable for release management to client, overseeing the final testing, packaging and delivery of the release to the client, including production of release documentation and update of issue tracking systems.
• Develop and coordinate with clients the mechanism for raising of defects from client acceptance testing of software deliveries.
• Look to continually improve the PM process, methodology and toolset to improve quality and efficiency.
• Travel to the client site frequently to ensure success of the program, as required.
ART Technology Hires Network Engineer
We need a Candidate who have minimum 2 Years of Networking Experience
Candidate Must Resides in Ernakulam
Regular monitoring and maintenance of network and servers
Switching / Routing
Configure alerts for service failure events, Log monitoring
Desktop system troubleshooting and maintenance
Server/Network Backup Systems
Operating systems / applications / devices Licensing, activations and patches and security updates
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Management
Good firewall/VPN knowledge
CCNA/MCSE/MCITP certifications are added advantages
PowerShell and scripting are added advantages
Willing to work in shifts
Please Share Your Resumes to email@example.com
Key Account Manager
We are looking for a client services account manager who can be in charge of building positive relationships with clients through efficient customer support and services. His/her responsibilities include overseeing the performance of staff, managing the budgets and schedules, setting objectives and guidelines, implementing solutions on problem areas, and developing strategies to optimize procedures. Furthermore, as a client services account manager, it is essential to lead and encourage teams to reach goals and participate in reaching out to clients through calls and correspondence, offering them products and services in a professional yet positive manner.
• 8+ years of relevant experience as an Account manager, or related title in the industry with overall experience of 10+ Years.
• Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills
• Collaborates effectively with others to achieve goals and to drive results
• Master degree in business, business administration (MBA), or related field along with BE / BTech
• Client service Account Manager’s main goal is to provide exceptional client experience, increase customer satisfaction & to drive to set long- and short-term goals and quotas, bring in new business, and own revenue and margin for the account.
• Should have excellent planning and leadership abilities to work with delivery team and all account stakeholders.
• The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth. AM will be the lead point of contact for portfolio clients and will serve as the ultimate company representative.
• Manage project portfolio for assign accounts with quarterly reporting to internal senior leaders in supplier relationship management meetings.
• Produce cost models during RFP process for existing and potential clients.
• Resolve escalated issue at management level on client accounts relating to invoices or contract disputes between healthcare and insurance companies.
• Participate in RFP development and presentations.
• Create intelligent and interactive PowerPoint presentations for current clients and future prospects.
• Create and implement new marketing initiative to highlight industry expertise and consultative solutions within the healthcare arena
• Consult with c-level executives to provide business solutions to meet organizational objectives.
• Partner with internal marketing and sales team on custom research and marketing initiatives to produce actionable recommendation on future business planning.
Monitoring Analyst ( JIRA, Incident )
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
o Eyes on glass
o Dashboard monitoring
o Investigation of alerts
• A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
• Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
• Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
• Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
• Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
• Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line
QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer– Services
• Develop, design, and maintain test scripts based on user stories, use cases or requirements.
• Report defects found with accuracy (steps, conditions) to help developers fix the found defects.
• Support building and installation of the automated testing environment.
• Identify gaps in test automation and opportunities for improvement.
• Utilize, enhance, and expand existing test automation platform across multiple channels.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and QA team.
• Facilitate, guide and document development of test automation platform.
• Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functional Testing, as needed.
• Utilize test automation platform to regression test both CORE and custom software enhancements.
• Show progress on ever-expanding test automation platform via automated reports.
• 2+ years Python experience.
• 1+ years REST web services experience.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Experience with GitHub.
• Experience with Windows PowerShell.
• Experience with Selenium, WinAppDriver, and/or Appium.
• Knowledge of test automation best practices, code conventions and code reviews.
• Experience with designing unit, integration, system, and user acceptance tests.
• Experience assessing test coverage.
• Ability to update and utilize platform for regression testing.
• Experience with JIRA and use within Agile and Scrum ceremonies.
• Must be able to pass security clearance requirements as a government contractor.
• Experience with testing point-of-sale systems on Counters, Kiosk or Handheld devices.
• Experience with mailing processes.
• Experience with data driven UI architecture.
• Experience with C#.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
React .JS Developer (1+ years exp)
Experience: > 1 years
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
The appropriate developer should have :
* Excellent front-end coding skills, and
* A good understanding of progressive web applications.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
* Identifying web-based user interactions.
* Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
*Excellent troubleshooting skills.
*Good project management skills.
Technical SEO Content Writer (Freelancer)
Talented technical writer for with good command over English language, good research skills, good technical knowledge, able to learn and comprehend topics quickly.
Qualifications for Technical SEO Content Writer:
Experience with creating digital content. Should have min 3 years of experience in Digital Content Creation.
Strong knowledge about SEO optimization, Keyword research and SEO tactics
Strong grasp of Written and Spoken English
Excellent Time Management & Effective Prioritization
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Ability to understand technical terms
Excellent MS Office Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing, planning, developing and creating website content, Blogs, Online help, Product Help Videos, info graphics and Newsletters.
Keyword analysis and content optimization for SEO
Data-driven and highly analytical.
Planning deliveries in line with business requirements and ensuring timely delivery of the documents as per plan.
Creating and maintaining documents in line with the writing, presentation and editing standards.
Reviewing, editing and formatting documents.
Creating and sharing weekly newsletters (internal & external) .
Regular interaction with Product Management team to understand software related changes and to create required content.
Regular interaction to understand client specific Content requirements to create relevant content.
Maintain and report content adoption on a monthly basis.
Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer
This role will be based in Cochin and the incumbent should be passionate about joining a strong fast paced growing company which emphasizes tech led innovation, collaborative growth and pushing the envelope in terms of new innovations
What You'll Do
Engaging closely with the founding team to build the vision, architecture, and tech stack
Providing technical direction & guidance to the Development team. Helping them in setting up the Objectives and Key results (OKRs) & processes.
Developing Technology Architecture that improves key financial product parameters and is robust for further scale-up
Developing a solid understanding of the customer segment and aligning the team accordingly
Working with the CEO & co- founders to arrive at the next steps of progress. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debates, and driving a solution
Experience & Skills Required:
Min 14 years of overall experience in hands-on technical & team management
Must have at least 5 years of experience in B2B/B2C sector
Must have 5 years of experience in Fintech sector
Must have worked as a Senior Tech Architect in the past
The job will require 30% of team handling & 70% of designing systems, integrating system & defining architecture"