Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
We are currently recruiting a Software Engineer (.NET) to join the development team. You will be part of the team designing and developing new core platform, which is the foundation for our customized POS solutions that can run on WPF, UWP, iOS, and Android. Using the Agile Scrum methodology, you will be working in sprints to implement new core features, as well as working on customized implementations that leverage the core platform.
Experience- 3+ years
Duties and Responsibilities-
• Technical ownership of customer projects.
• The development of new features, modules and products.
• Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
• Writing Unit Tests.
• Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
• Performance tuning applications.
• Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• A degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised 3rd level educational institution.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
• Experience working with mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Xamarin or WPF a distinct advantage.
• Experience of full projectlifecycle.
• Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
• Data driven UI architecture (desirable).
• Good problem solving skills.
• Willingness to keep up with the latest technology trends.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• .NET / C# / .NET Core
• PCL & Shared Code
• IoC / Dependency Injection
• Design Patterns
• Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, UWP)
• NUnit / NSubstitute
• XML & JSON