Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer
This role will be based in Cochin and the incumbent should be passionate about joining a strong fast paced growing company which emphasizes tech led innovation, collaborative growth and pushing the envelope in terms of new innovations
What You'll Do
Engaging closely with the founding team to build the vision, architecture, and tech stack
Providing technical direction & guidance to the Development team. Helping them in setting up the Objectives and Key results (OKRs) & processes.
Developing Technology Architecture that improves key financial product parameters and is robust for further scale-up
Developing a solid understanding of the customer segment and aligning the team accordingly
Working with the CEO & co- founders to arrive at the next steps of progress. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debates, and driving a solution
Experience & Skills Required:
Min 14 years of overall experience in hands-on technical & team management
Must have at least 5 years of experience in B2B/B2C sector
Must have 5 years of experience in Fintech sector
Must have worked as a Senior Tech Architect in the past
The job will require 30% of team handling & 70% of designing systems, integrating system & defining architecture"
Fraud Analyst - ART FA 044
As a Fraud Analyst you will become a valued member of a small and passionate international team devoted to configuring and maintaining a payment/credit cards transactions fraud monitoring application/software used by multiple card issuing companies and banks around the globe.
You will have the opportunity to increase your experience and directly participate in prevention and mitigation of a wide range of payment/credit cards fraudulent scenarios across a worldwide landscape.
The role will require a balance of knowledge/experience in dealing with payment/credit cards transaction monitoring/fraud, technical skills, and excellent soft skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Understand, suggest and configure new/update existing fraud monitoring rules in the application in order to increase its fraud monitoring efficiency
• Understand, document and manage credit/payment cards transaction monitoring/fraud requirements
• Conduct periodical analyses/audits of issuing companies’ areas in order to identify and suggest improvements to the existing anti-fraud rules configuration
• Participate in new issuing companies’ implementation/onboarding projects
• Generate and deliver periodical reports to the Issuing Banks that are using the anti-fraud application
• Provide on-demand training sessions to issuing companies/banks’ employees on application usage and best practices
• Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues
• Track and report overall project progress ensuring stakeholders and other interested parties are kept informed
• Adhere to appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies: change control, security, auditing, release promotion, configuration management, and incident management
Qualifications and Experience
• Fluent in English
• ~2+ years of hands-on experience in payment/credit cards Anti-Fraud monitoring or working with payment/credit cards transactions Anti-Fraud applications/software
• Solid understanding of payment/credit cards transaction flows and the fraud patterns/scenarios specific for each channel (POS, ATMs, Online and Money Transfers)
• Experience in working as part of a technology team delivering a low latency, high volume multi-tier application
• A logical approach and ability to think outside the box when problem solving and the flexibility to work in a fast changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent discipline
• Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management
• A great communicator with good training/presentations skills
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills
• ~1+ year(s) experience in working/dealing with Visa/MasterCard adopted ISO 8583 standard (preferably in card issuing but this is not critical)
• Industry specific certifications (e.g. ACFE)
• Experience of working in a high pressure environment where system functionality has a direct effect on the bottom line
• Proven experience with several of the following would be beneficial:
o PEP and sanctions
Automation Testing (SDET)
Prepare reusability and maintainability of the test scripts.??
Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed??
Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log.??
Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process??
The Senior Test Automation Engineer/Lead must be able to take on responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort.??
Need to review product requirements, and functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.??
Ability to mentor by reviewing code?commits and guiding with best practices.??
Need to have a good business approach to the system.??
Strong background in SDET
Strong knowledge in automation using an object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java)??
Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework??
Strong SQL skills and/or data validation??
Strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills??
Ability to work independently and in a team??
Excellent written and verbal?communication skills??
Knowledge of performance tests is desirable.??
Hands-on in webservice automation.?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyze, plan, develop, and deliver E-training materials in multiple modalities including interactive eLearning modules, electronic documents, videos, webinars, tutorials, and other learning modalities for Escher software applications?
Work with Escher clients, partners, and internal stakeholders to identify user training needs and help design and deliver content in the format the most suitable
Translate SME information and product capabilities into clear, effective content that target personas can use with ease
Collaborate with software designers, developers, product managers, and other subject matter experts to ensure training needs are identified and met for clients and internal team members
Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to obtain required job and task information?
Implement and manage training templates and standards?
Ensure clarity, consistency, and quality across all deliverables
Oversee and manage multiple projects within specified timeframes?
Work with remote and local teams to meet critical project milestones
Consistently seek to improve learning materials through innovation, advancements in eLearning industry, and other opportunities for improvement
Implement cutting-edge, experiential programs
Other duties as required for success in the position
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
5+ years experiences creating technical documentation and/or e-learning content for software products
Ability to write to a technical and specialized audience using industry concepts and terms.
Demonstrable advanced communication skills (verbal, written, presentation). Ability to present to groups of people by communicating clearly and engaging trainees.?
Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects?
Experience developing training materials for software developers, such as developer toolkit, SDK, etc. is a plus
Professional and polished demeanor?
Degree in Technical Communication, UX Writing, Computer Science, Information Design, or related field or equivalent experience.
Marketing Content Writer - B2B
We are searching for a content writer to join our team, and work closely with the marketing team to map out our content strategy, and then take full responsibility for executing it. In particular, they will assume responsibility for all content writing, with a major focus on content for our client email campaigns.
This will include creating content variation frameworks, to allow us to adapt and test new ways of writing. They will also write content for other marketing channels to increase the awareness of brand and engage new prospective clients - this’ll include working with our social media executive and client services manager, to understand how content aligns with our wider marketing objectives.
Experience, ambition, the right mindset, determination and a good attitude to getting things done is essential. A desire to be a driving force in a business that is hellbent on growth, and employee development ticks all the right boxes.
The successful applicant must have/be:
? At least one years’ experience in B2B content writing, or content writing within an agency for their clients (please do not apply if you do not have this).
? A real flare for content writing across all channels (in particular the ability to write conversationally).
? The ability to adapt written content tone/style for different industries, and personas.
? Competent in variating content structures, to convey the same message, but with different words and paragraph arrangements.
? An expert at hosting client workshops and interviewing/scoping without directly suggesting them.
Software Development Engineer In Testing ( Automation)
Have Experience in Selenium.
Have good experience in coding.
Have experience in Automation Tester.
Have good knowledge in Languages like PHP, Java, Python, C# (Anyone of this language is must)
Operations Manager - II
We are looking to set up back office in India for a leading marketing company headquartered in UK
Operations Manager to join our growing and enthusiastic team, and help setup and manage the Indian operations of the business. We’re looking for someone who has service operations and people management experience, with a desire to develop their career in a business that is set on growth, globally.
The skills you’ll need:
A methodical thinker. You’ll need to have experience in managing processes, and the ability to manage a team in accordance with procedures, quality standards, and be able to deliver inline with service level agreements, KPIs, and other target expectations.
Calm and concise. We need someone who can work, delegate, train, guide, and support a team in a fast paced environment. Multi-tasking is a big part of the job. We need someone that has a structured approach to work, and is able to handle a variety of priorities with calmness, and confidence.
Team/office management experience. It is essential that the successful applicant has experience in not only managing a team, but also onboarding, mentoring, reporting into management, and building/maintaining team morale.
An eye for detail. The ability to identify mistakes and errors is essential (especially within spreadsheets and emails). It’s vital we spot and resolve mistakes and errors before work is signed off. As well as being able to quality check one's own work, the successful applicant will also be responsible for checking and ensuring the team produces high quality work, rid of errors.
Recognises the importance of compliances and regulations. A large part of what we do is governed by the data protection regulators in the UK and EU. You will need to have the ability to learn how to implement and manage governing processes of how data must be stored, shared, and managed. You will also be responsible for ensuring that these practices and procedures are completed to the highest of standard by your team members.
Customer service experience. As the team grows, the Indian office will take on duties that include managing outbound activity, and replying to emails. It’s therefore important that the successful applicant has experience of working within a customer service environment. Excellent written English and verbal communication skills are essential.
Expertise in measurement and reporting. You will be reporting into, and working closely with the UK Operations Manager, Managing Director, and Indian stakeholders. You’ll need experience in measuring and publishing performance reports across a variety of areas.
The ability to plan and schedule the daily tasks for team members. Whilst initially the team will not be established, as we grow, delegating and monitoring the volume, and quality of work completed by your team is an integral part of this role. We need someone who already has experience in doing this.
Excel skills. You and your team will be editing spreadsheets, format cells, and using formulas and filters to get data in order. Experience in using excel to this capacity is vital.
Good communication skills. It’s very important that we have positive, healthy, and constructive relationships with each other at work, our customers, and anyone else we interact with. Being a company that is set on growth, whilst we have to work hard, we have to ensure there’s a great vibe in our workplaces.
Determination. We’re a friendly bunch, but we’re also an ambitious business and work extremely hard. If you think you’ve got what it takes, and we sound like the type of company you’d like to grow with, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing initially, and what your team will be doing once it’s established:
Initially this role does not come with a team to manage. We’re true believers that if you’re going to lead people, you need to know how to do their jobs first - that’s where this role starts.
At the outset, you’ll work with the UK management team to learn what we do, and how we do it. Then, you’ll work with the UK management team and Indian stakeholders to set up the operation in India, and the workflows between the two workplaces. The operational tasks that India will perform will be migrated across from the UK in a schedule of two parts.
Part 1 - Research and prospect validation
Initially we will look to migrate the research side of the business, this entails searching, cleansing, and adapting marketing data - in accordance with search criterias supplied by the UK office.
Whilst in principle this might sound fairly simple, there will be many types of data searches required. In addition, as well as the data being searched for and analysed, we complete an in depth validation process, and have to organise and share data with the UK office in a structured and secure way that conforms with UK/EU GDPR regulations.
Part 2 - Setting up daily campaign systems, monitoring inboxes, replying to emails.
In the not-too-distant future, once you and the team are proficient in Part 1 of the operations migration, we will look to migrate this part of the operations from the UK to India.
This area of the business involves the planning and scheduling of day-to-day campaign activity (within our systems), and the setting up / testing of campaigns using business softwares. It also entails checking inboxes by the hour, managing incoming emails, forwarding/replying, and dealing with other associated tasks.
Performance Test Engineer
Excellent knowledge on Performance concepts & load/Soak/Scalability/Stress etc testing
Experience of working in an agile environment or a similar multi skilled team in a technically demanding function
Candidate will understand the Application, design and execute Single User as well load test using the load testing tool. And provide the insights to the dev team, QA Team as well as business teams.
Candidate will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and perform root cause analysis
1. Hands-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git ,K6 etc.
2. Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
3. Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory, storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production test environment
4. Understand the workloads e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries and monitor load during performance testing
5. Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
We are looking to hire a dynamic PMO analyst to join our company. In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring all projects are running smoothly on budget, and on time. You'll also liaise with project team members to gather, analyse, and monitor project data, as well as prepare project status reports.
To ensure success as a PMO analyst, you should be able to identify clients' business needs and meet them through effective project management and analysis. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO analyst should display analytical prowess and the ability to communicate effectively with staff members, management, and clients.
PMO Analyst Responsibilities:
• Planning and implementing project management strategies, based on templates and toolsets.
• Ensuring project parameters meet clients' agreed-upon needs and expectations.
• Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
• Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
• Liaising with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed.
• Preparing project status reports for management review.
• Communicating with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
• Ensuring all project strategies are in compliance with company standards, as well as federal laws and regulations when applicable.
PMO Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in project management, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a PMO analyst, project manager, or a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of project management strategies, processes, and tools.
• Ability to analyze a range of complex data and make decisions based on analytical findings.
• Great computer skills and knowledge of PMO software tools
• Strong program coordination and administration abilities.
• Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Senior/Junior Software developer (Backend)
Minimum 4+ years of experience
Good in coding
Knowledge in Web API, C#, SQL, Rest API
Good firewall/VPN knowledge is compulsory
Regular monitoring and maintenance of network and servers
Switching / Routing
Configure alerts for service failure events, Log monitoring
Desktop system troubleshooting and maintenance
Server/Network Backup Systems
Operating systems / applications / devices Licensing, activations and patches and security updates
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Management
CCNA certification is an added advantage
PowerShell and scripting are added advantages
Willing to work in shifts
Experience: 1-3 years
Junior Software Developer - .net
Responsibilities for junior developer
• Develop software, scripts, programs, extensions, and integrations using Visual Basic .NET, C# and related languages and technologies
• Develop, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards
• Work with team members on multi-person projects
• Create system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise application development
• Works as part of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units
• Provide expertise in database design, query building, user interface design, and automation with other Microsoft Office applications
• Working with teammates in the migration of older applications to current Microsoft technologies
• Code in of several popular programming languages
Qualifications for junior developer
• Experience with windows/web or mobile development
• 1.5+ years’ experience in IT development
• Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD)/Unit testing, including use of tools such as Junit will be good not mandatory
• Innovative and creative approach to solving technology problems
• Interacts with the Project Manager, Business Analyst and other teams as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction
As a Delivery Manager, the incumbent will have the responsibility of measuring current software development performance and effectiveness of the processes and suggest improvements. Rolling out and tracking software delivery metrics across the organisation.
An excellent team player with a collaborative approach of working. An Innovative, flexible self-starter with excellent analytical skills. Will also need strong organisational and planning skills and able to work autonomously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Collect and analyse metrics from various engagements to measure the key process areas like schedule, scope, cost, quality, risk and people satisfaction.
- Define mechanisms to automate metrics collection, analysis and presentation.
- Establish metrics collection approach across all engagements in to measure people and process efficiency.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Engage and manage customer stakeholders.
- Mentoring managers & team members to ensure that they are delivering a professional, high quality, high value & responsive experience to the client
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving the financial profitability of the customer account.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement complex projects from contractproposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Plan, schedule, monitor and reports on activities related to all programmes and projects.
- Leads the programme or project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Determine, monitor and reviews all programme or project economics, including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk, ensuring that there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Evaluate changes to programme and project management practices and initiates improvement to organisation practices.
- Review quality of direct report's project delivery at all stages through the project lifecycle, ensuring best practice has been adhered to.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Strong track record of successful full-lifecycle software project delivery and ability to evaluate various delivery models to identify best fit for an engagement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to management upwards and downwards, working closely with senior leaders.
- Understanding of Industry best practices.
- Proven experience in leading the delivery of complex software products from concept to production.
- Demonstrated track record of software delivery across a range of products, channels and technologies.
- Strong resource management skills & project management skills.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- The role holder will have strong people management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to inform business decisions.
- Strong analytical problem solving mind set with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions.
- Ability to build and leverage relationships.
- Strong experience of programme mobilisation, initiation and planning in addition to management of established programmes
- Strong leadership skills with evidence of managing teams across a range of disciplines and locations.
- Ability to have a strong impact and to influence key decisions, budget management, cost management and resource allocation.
- Fair understanding of agile methodologies.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was visibly applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
Recruitment Lead ( 4+ years exp)
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees and managing a small team of recruiters.
Work from office
• Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle.
• Lead a team of recruiters (5+ Nos)
• Conduct interviews in-person, by telephone, or Skype/Teams.
• Complete reference checks.
• Negotiate employment offers.
• Manage your job requirements load so that your team and managers see your progress.
• Document your work using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
• Ensure high-quality candidates for Talent Acquisition.
• Actively suggest new recruiting efforts and help us think of innovative solutions to hiring the best talent.
• Effectively present the management team the candidates you source in weekly meetings.
• Build and manage relations and ensure a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times.
• Locate, establish, and qualify passive candidates outside the Internet Job Boards.
• Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g. new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes).
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Hands-on experience with recruiting software,
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
2 year experience in flutter mobile app development.
Design and develop moblie application using flutter framework.
Strong experience with Dart programming language.
Knowledge in any of Swift or kotlin or Java.
Knowledge of different State Management libraries - Bloc or GetX
Knowledge of RESTful APIs and network protocols.
Debug and troubleshoot issues in applications.
Experience with Git and Agile development methodology.
Experience in publishing mobile app in Google play and App store.
Senior Business Analyst
• 4-6 years of proven track record in delivering software projects, with 2+ years on a No Code/Low Code Platform. If you have relevant experience in Mendix or Appian or Outsystems or MS PowerApps or Innoveo or a similar lowcode/nocode platform, we are looking for you!
• Insurance/Banking/Financial Services - domain knowledge and previous experience is a definite plus
• A degree in Computer Science/Math/Economics/Software Engineering/ Business Administration
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills to be able to translate business requirements into IT solutions
• High level of autonomy and teamwork with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams’ adaptability, willingness to grow and learn. Strong positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in English, with Good presentation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Need to get to know Art's programs on various no-code platforms and how it can deliver value to its customers' needs
• Analyze the business models and workflows of our customers and help them identify their pain points and issues
• Conduct discovery workshops with the teams on the customer side, drive sprint planning and review meetings
• Participate in finding the best-fitting solutions to the business needs, while working very closely with various internal teams
• Create user story descriptions (functional specifications), system documentation, and test case specifications
• Actively use the system as a key user and perform functional and regression testing
• Act as a single point of contact to our customers and facilitate the communication among multiple stakeholders
• Make sure that the project is achieving its goals, by monitoring and planning the delivery of the required scope.
• Build long-term, trusted relationships with internal teams and key client stakeholders
Service Monitoring Analyst ( Monitoring, Incident Mgt, ITIL)
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
o Eyes on glass
o Dashboard monitoring
o Investigation of alerts
• A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
• Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
• Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
• Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
• Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
• Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line
TECHNICAL CONTENT WRITER
- Writing Blogs, Articles and web content from marketing and SEO standpoint
- Curating content for Project Case Studies, Infographics, Press releases, White papers etc.
- Post content on relevant websites
- Research latest technologies, trends, industry updates etc. for content development
-Excellent English writing skills with good vocabulary
-Ability to research and develop newer content based on market and industry trends
-Experience in technical content curation for websites and online social media platforms
-Experience of writing content for Architectural and Engineering Industry will be an added advantage
Digital Marketing Manager (4+yrs exp)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing service
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing.
• Demonstrated experience in new media or social media strategy, implementation and measurement with solid understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills.
• Ability to be actively engaged in a number of projects simultaneously, meet and enforce deadlines, take initiative, work independently to carry out complex assignments
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
iOS Developer (with minimum 3 years of experience) with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and and work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and shape new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Android application development knowledge will be an advantage.
M&A Research Analyst
Job Title: M & A Research Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for a M&A Research Analyst to become part of a team with a diverse range of clients across the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work on projects for corporate financiers, investors and acquirers by supporting them with first class research as part of buy-side and sell-side transactions.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
• Provide research, analysis and appraisal of businesses across a range of sectors, sizes and geographies.
• Provide M&A and public company data for valuation purposes (training can be provided).
• Provide market research for Information Memorandums and Sector Reports.
• Act as a key contact for clients and have the ability to work flexibly around their needs.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, both written and spoken.
• Provide research and analysis to support the wider marketing effort of the business.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Requirements
• Experience using Company Databases– training will be provided
• An analytical mindset with a logical and methodical approach to projects.
• A genuine curiosity to learn about businesses and sectors – no industry-specific experience is required.