Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Senior Infrastructure analyst (Networking) - 4+ years exp
Infrastructure Analyst - Job description
Line Manager: Head of System Architecture
Job Type: Full-time
GPS utilises Internet based networks as a core component of their business model. The company maintains a multi-site private on-premises network, has integrations with cloud services, and manages a portfolio of globally dispersed clients.
The candidate will join a global Infrastructure team operating out of the UK, South Africa, India and Australia. Working with a growing team of operations and application support staff in Australia, the candidate will provide follow the sun support for our global platform.
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate will be required to help support the network infrastructure to a competent level, with knowledge of Palo Alto devices a significant advantage.
Ideally with experience working in a finance or similar secured environment, the candidate will be required to undertake BAU and project activities.
The role is based on Australian working hours but the role may require the candidate to work unsocial hours and participate in a global on-call rota. 12 hours duty , 4 days working and 4 days off.
• Networking running on hybrid cloud.
• AWS management of multiple accounts, implementation, and automation,(VPC Design/Routing/NACL/Advanced Networking)
• build and administration automation, scripting and PowerShell.
• On-premise datacenter management - Structured cabling for racks and switches/routers.
• Alerting, Capacity and configuration management for networking devices
• Knowledge and understanding of Networks, Firewalls, VPNs
• Firm understanding of Information and Cybersecurity security experience in either in PCI DSS, finance, or a similar secured network environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Palo alto operations and troubleshooting skills
• Automation Terraform and Ansible and other automation tools.
GPS operates in a secure environment. All candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.
Global Processing Services (GPS) is the issuer processor whose platform is enabling many of today’s most high-profile fintech innovators and disruptors. GPS is certified by Mastercard and Visa to process and manage any credit, debit or pre-paid card transaction globally.
GPS enables the emerging payments industry to deliver breakthrough innovations through a unique combination of proprietary technology, its people and partners.
At the heart of its capability is GPS Apex, its single global issuer processing platform. Built entirely by its own payment experts, GPS Apex offers easy integration with Issuers, Programme Managers, card manufacturers and many other service providers.
GPS has integrated with over 40 issuing banks globally and operates programmes for 100+ clients in 60 countries using over 150 currencies, enabling its clients to innovate and deliver exciting new value propositions for end users around the world.