Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
We are looking for an experienced Devops engineer to join our small, friendly and bright engineering
team. We dedicate ourselves to the development of financial applications that make life easier for
ordinary families, for parents, kids, caregivers and caretakers. The job requires commitment and care
but offers flexibility, lots of room for personal contribution and responsibility. You will establish
configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train
the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
1. Setup and maintain CI/CD platforms for websites, web applications and mobile apps
2. Troubleshooting application and website related issues in multiple layers of network
3. Setup container orchestration platforms from scratch and further maintenance
4. Setup and maintenance of Developer workstations
5. Flexibility with respect to time in cases of sudden alerts from the production environment.
6. Management of SQL and NoSQL databases, warehouses and analytical solutions
7. Management of emailing, password management, and messaging platforms
8. Configuration management and VPN setup
9. Maintaining existing repos, builds, clusters and monitoring systems
10. Maintenance of Cloud services, Linux servers, docker containers and directory servers
11. Configuration and maintenance of issue tracking systems and wiki
1. Very good hands on experience in Terraform, puppet or any other IaC or CaC tools
2. Must be highly skilled in CI/CD tools including git, github/gitlab/bitbucket,
jenkins/codepipeline (especially pipelines and parameterized jobs)
3. Must be highly skilled in Linux & Container orchestration (EKS & ECS)
4. Must be experienced in managing core and advanced AWS services in production systems
(EC2, ELB, IAM, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, SNS, SQS, Route53 etc..)
5. Should be able to develop python and bash scripts based on requirements of the team and
installation of packages from source
6. Should have hands-on experience in SQL queries, MySQL/PostgreSQL, DynamoDB/other
NoSQL databases, Redshift or other warehouses
7. Strong knowledge in Elasticsearch and Kibana
8. Should be able to troubleshoot issues with LDAP, etcd, docker, ssl certificates, openVPN etc..
9. Should be able to configure and maintain nginx including pattern and regex matching rules
10. Should be willing to learn, upskill and dynamically cater to the requirements of the team
11. Should have good written and verbal communication skills.