Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing service
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing
• Demonstrated experience in new media or social media strategy, implementation and measurement with solid understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills.
• Ability to be actively engaged in a number of projects simultaneously, meet and enforce deadlines, take initiative, work independently to carry out complex assignments
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.