Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Service Monitoring Analyst - SENIOR (5+years)
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
o Eyes on glass
o Dashboard monitoring
o Investigation of alerts
• A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
• Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
• Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
• Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
Skills, Ability and Experience
• A track record of success in a monitoring role.
• Background in Financial Services, understanding of Cards is desirable
• An understanding of transaction processing systems, electronic Point of Sale and ATMs will be an added advantage
• Keen attention to detail
• A strong sense of urgency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to perform both within a team and autonomously
• Experience in office software applications such as Word, Excel, email and browsers.
• Have a genuine passion for technology
• Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
• Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line