Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Someone with 4+ years of experience in the reconciliation space.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management, accounting or related field is required. CA/CWA/CS/MBA (minimum Finance & Accounting experience.
Experience in brokerage/banking operations/ reconciliation processes preferred.
Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
• Reconcile all assigned accounts according to appropriate timeframes and requirements. Investigate all reconciling items and take the necessary actions to ensure they are cleared timely.
• Primary responsibilities will be Reconciliation , Auditing and Reporting platform specifically designed for FinTechs & Payments companies
• Escalate any unusual activity or aged items to management which enables a proactive response to potential risks and related losses.
• The employee is responsible to make in depth level of investigations on the exceptions in break management tools and allocate to the break responsible parties accurately.
• The employee is also responsible for ensuring that open breaks are followed up as well.