Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Department: Delivery – Project Management
ABOUT THE POSITION
As part of the Service Delivery team, the Project Manager is responsible for scoping, leading, and ensuring the success of deployments of solutions to customers and ensuring customer satisfaction and business success. The Project Manager will also work with the Centre of Excellence team, Resource Management team to Optimize and support the smooth functioning of the teams on solutions and resourcing.
· 8-12 years of experience in successfully managing medium to complex, enterprise software deployment implementations.
· Proven project management track record of high-visibility, large-scale projects
· Experience with off shore and on shore development model
· Extensive IT work experience is required
· Ability to develop business relationships and negotiate with clients and all internal stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written communication of technical issues is critical
· Hands-on experience leading large-scale Agile software development efforts
· Experience in eBusiness solutions or web system integration, especially in large-scale Commerce, retail management systems.
· Integrity driven to make and deliver achievable commitments
· Management skills including resource planning,setting expectation levels, scheduling, mentoring, and prioritizing.
· Oral communication including customer interaction, requirements analysis, and training
· Written communication experience with project work plans, SOWs, and executive briefings
· Understanding of system design and development environments
· Strong understanding or experience in best practice methodologies
· PMI,PMP a plus
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization,
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA Preferred
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization,