Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Hiring Operations Analyst with 2+ Years in Cards & Monitoring
No of openings - 01
• 2+ years Willingness to work in 24*7 shifts,
• Candidates with Excellent Communication (written and verbal) skills only apply please!!!
Job Responsibilities (This is not a call center job profile) :
• Observe/audit financial transactions on the application always and alert if anything out of the ordinary happens.
• Proper definition of what will result in an alert will be provided to the team.
• Observe/audit infrastructure and message processing monitoring through the provided tools and alert any issues.
• Well set escalation procedures will be provided to the team.
• Take calls from end customers on a need basis.
• Good communication skills required to communicate with team in UK/US.
• Report out audit findings on a frequent basis to the client and management team.
• Frequency and report format will be defined and provided
• Escalating issues to on call L2 support members and Operation Managers as per Hierarchy.
• Sending out appropriate Communications to respective clients (Service Unavailability, Report Delays).
• Initial Impact analysis and documentations.
• Knowledge of Jira or any similar ticketing system is an advantage.
The desired candidate profiles
• At a high level is someone who has at least 2 year of customer service experience (preferably in cards/banking industry),
• Good communication skills, very computer literate, good attention to detail, sound logic to identify misses in trends and ability to identify trends as well, good in reporting skills.
• Willingness to work in 24*7 shifts.
• Salary will commensurate the experience and interview performance
• Full training will be provided to the selected resources.
• Depending on performance and completion of company mandates, candidates can move up in the set career path in operations or development.
• Performance Incentives Mandatory Candidates should be open to working in night shifts and be part of shift rotations.
• Only candidates who are willing to stay with us for at least a year should apply.