Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Hiring Project Manager / APM with 5+ Years
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
The person will be responsible for handling deliveries for a team of 7 to 10 members and will be reporting into a Senior Managers. She/he will Interact with onshore clients regarding technical and project matters. Will be responsible for managing projects end to end through a structured approach using well defined project plans. Projects will normally span between 40 to 400-man hours
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
• 5 years of development or BA experience of which at least 2 year should be in the role of a TL or STL or APM or PM.
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Subject Line : ART/APM/013