Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Software Engineer with 2+ Years in C# WPF, Windows Projects
Number of positions: 02
Need a Software Engineer (.NET) to join our development team, designing and developing our new core platform, which is the foundation for our customized POS solutions. You will be working in sprints to implement new core features, as well as assisting with the custom implementations that leverage the core platform.
Subject: ART/SE/017 - Windows
Experience and Qualification:
• 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
• A degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised 3rd level educational institution.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
• Experience working with mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Xamarin or WPF a distinct advantage.
• Experience of full project life cycle.
• Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
• Data driven UI architecture (desirable)
• .NET / C# / .NET Core
• PCL & Shared Code
• IoC / Dependency Injection
• Design Patterns
• Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, UWP)
• NUnit / NSubstitute
• XML & JSON
• Technical ownership of customer projects.
• The development of new features, modules and products.
• Utilize best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
• Writing Unit Tests.
• Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
• Performance tuning applications.
• Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• We are looking for a person who is self-motivated with team management and problem solving skills.
• Please mail your resume with the job code mentioned.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org