Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Software Engineer (.NET) ART/SE/036
Need a Software Engineer (.NET) to join our development team, designing and developing our new core platform, which is the foundation for our customized POS solutions. You will be working in sprints to implement new core features, as well as assisting with the custom implementations that leverage the core platform.
Experience and Qualification:
• 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
• A degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized 3rd level educational institution.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
• Hands on experience in unit testing tools and mocking framework etc. Continuous integration skills are an added advantage
• Good Experience of .Net, WCF, Web Services, C#, windows service, Entity Framework
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills & design patterns
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
• Good understanding of Design patterns and their implementation.
Added advantage on the knowledge of
1. Bit Bucket
5. Web Service
6. Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, UWP)
7. NUnit / NSubstitute
8.XML & JSON
9. Experience working with mobile devices.
Technical ownership of customer projects.
• The development of new features, modules and products.
• Utilize best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
• Writing Unit Tests.
• Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
• Performance tuning applications.
• Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
We are looking for a person who is self-motivated with team management and problem solving skills.
Mail to email@example.com