Art Technology and Software.
Kochi –682 030.
Customer Experience Manager
We are looking for a customer experience executive to manage the customers and provide excellent customer service. Predominantly. you will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement, and turn our café into a favorite local spot. You will be performing timely, attentive, upbeat service to the customers, and making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company’s reputation and recurring business.
Manage and execute predefined day-to-day operations.
Maintain updated customer records on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Interact with existing and new customers to understand their experiences and preferences.
Plan and perform the best ways to resolve issues with customers and deliver excellent customer service.
Advise staff on how to follow the best practices to enhance customer experience.
Ensure all café areas are clean and tidy.
Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation.
Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
Oversee our customer service department and manage CRM/customer data base.
Work experience as a customer service professional
Excellent customer service attitude
Bachelor’s Degree or diploma or Post Graduation
Good management skills
Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage the customers and motivate the team.
Additional certification or experience inhospitality is a plus.
Software Trainee - Freshers
Art Fintech Software Development Professional Trainee Programme
Art invites Software trainee applicants following can apply:
. Freshers with Btech/ Post Graduates in IT
. 1-3 Years experience in programming
To train & upskills software development skills for the fintech industry on the Microsoft platforms.
Fully paid trainee role
The course will be conducted on premises at our offices at info park by subject matter experts.
Recruiter Immediate Joiner
• Working on recruitment and selection as per company's requirements. (90% IT Recruitment + 10% Functional Recruitment).
• Source & screen the best resources and job applications through different job boards & social media platforms.
• Posting jobs and attracting talent through social networking.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Pursuing Bachelors/Masters degree in Business, Management or any related field.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Business, Management or any related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent writing, editing and organizational skills.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Proficient in MS Office and Google suite.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, being proactive, and handle uncertainty.
This will be a contract position for 6 months to extend/become permanent based on the performance
Senior / Lead Recruiter (On contract)
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees and managing a small team of recruiters.
Preference for Immediate joiners
Work from office
• Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle.
• Lead a team of recruiters (5+ Nos)
• Conduct interviews in-person, by telephone, or Skype/Teams.
• Complete reference checks.
• Negotiate employment offers.
• Manage your job requirements load so that your team and managers see your progress.
• Document your work using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
• Ensure high-quality candidates for Talent Acquisition.
• Actively suggest new recruiting efforts and help us think of innovative solutions to hiring the best talent.
• Effectively present the management team the candidates you source in weekly meetings.
• Build and manage relations and ensure a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times.
• Locate, establish, and qualify passive candidates outside the Internet Job Boards.
• Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g. new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes).
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Hands-on experience with recruiting software,
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
Deepthi Ajay (Delivery Manager)
Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing service
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing
• Demonstrated experience in new media or social media strategy, implementation and measurement with solid understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills.
• Ability to be actively engaged in a number of projects simultaneously, meet and enforce deadlines, take initiative, work independently to carry out complex assignments
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We are looking for an experienced Devops engineer to join our small, friendly and bright engineering
team. We dedicate ourselves to the development of financial applications that make life easier for
ordinary families, for parents, kids, caregivers and caretakers. The job requires commitment and care
but offers flexibility, lots of room for personal contribution and responsibility. You will establish
configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train
the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
1. Setup and maintain CI/CD platforms for websites, web applications and mobile apps
2. Troubleshooting application and website related issues in multiple layers of network
3. Setup container orchestration platforms from scratch and further maintenance
4. Setup and maintenance of Developer workstations
5. Flexibility with respect to time in cases of sudden alerts from the production environment.
6. Management of SQL and NoSQL databases, warehouses and analytical solutions
7. Management of emailing, password management, and messaging platforms
8. Configuration management and VPN setup
9. Maintaining existing repos, builds, clusters and monitoring systems
10. Maintenance of Cloud services, Linux servers, docker containers and directory servers
11. Configuration and maintenance of issue tracking systems and wiki
1. Very good hands on experience in Terraform, puppet or any other IaC or CaC tools
2. Must be highly skilled in CI/CD tools including git, github/gitlab/bitbucket,
jenkins/codepipeline (especially pipelines and parameterized jobs)
3. Must be highly skilled in Linux & Container orchestration (EKS & ECS)
4. Must be experienced in managing core and advanced AWS services in production systems
(EC2, ELB, IAM, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, SNS, SQS, Route53 etc..)
5. Should be able to develop python and bash scripts based on requirements of the team and
installation of packages from source
6. Should have hands-on experience in SQL queries, MySQL/PostgreSQL, DynamoDB/other
NoSQL databases, Redshift or other warehouses
7. Strong knowledge in Elasticsearch and Kibana
8. Should be able to troubleshoot issues with LDAP, etcd, docker, ssl certificates, openVPN etc..
9. Should be able to configure and maintain nginx including pattern and regex matching rules
10. Should be willing to learn, upskill and dynamically cater to the requirements of the team
11. Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
Service Monitoring Analyst - JUNIOR ( 6 months -3 yrs Experience)
Service Monitoring Analysts play a key role in ensuring organization continues to exceed industry leading availability across all services (e.g. Transaction Processing, webservices).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Continual monitoring of all key services (error rates, fluctuation in volumes and transaction accept/decline rates, client connectivity, timeliness of reporting to clients)
Eyes on glass
Investigation of alerts
A combination of BAU monitoring processes and ad hoc e.g. change or client event specific monitoring and reporting actions
Immediate escalation of potential issues as per defined processes
Continually improving the effectiveness and targeting of monitoring
Providing insights to clients and colleagues from monitoring
The role offers multiple exciting career progression paths within organization: Customer Care, Technical Support, Testing and Project delivery.
Skills, Ability and Experience
A track record of success in a monitoring role.
Background in Financial Services, understanding of Cards is desirable
An understanding of transaction processing systems, electronic Point of Sale and ATMs will be an added advantage
Keen attention to detail
A strong sense of urgency
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Ability to perform both within a team and autonomously
Experience in office software applications such as Word, Excel, email and browsers.
Have a genuine passion for technology
Experience with the following:
o Monitoring tools and dashboards
o JIRA Service Management/Confluence
Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service is time critical and has a direct effect on the bottom line
Candidates with 6 months experience, excellent communication and passion for financial technology can also apply.
QA Engineer- Automation
We are looking for a Test Engineer Automation to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Monitor debugging process results
Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Proven work experience in software development
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Analyst/Engineer or similar role.
Experience in a Windows based application development environment.
Experience in writing and using transact-SQL queries.
Experience in a low latency, high volume application test, with hands on experience using some of the following:
- MS SQL/Windows
- Scripting/coding experience in Python, Power-shell, SED, AWK.
- Ops-View (Nagios)
A logical approach and ability to think outside the box when problem solving and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing 24/7 operational support environment
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent technical discipline.
Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and great communication skills.
QA Engineer - Manual
QA is responsible for executing different testing activities from preparation of test cases using user stories, use cases or requirement to testing execution until the completion of deliverables to customer as part of a scrum or development team. The QA Engineer should be able to work independently for small to mid-size projects and with moderate complexity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and review user stories, use cases or requirement for testing to provide timely and meaningful feedback as applicable
• Develop and maintain comprehensive and concise test cases (e.g. functional, integration, end-to-end) based on user stories, use cases or requirements
• Update of test cases for any review feedback from QA peer-review, senior or lead
• Perform testing based on test cases and update test results
• Perform regression testing when defects are resolved
• Report/Log defects found with accuracy and supported information (steps, condition, screenshots, etc)
• Track testing progress for status updates/reporting to lead or team
• Installation of testing environment
• Apply established quality assurance process, procedures, and best practices
• Troubleshoot and reproduce support cases with ability to provide emphasis on critical defects that required to fix or immediate attention
• Reporting to QA lead with regular updates on status, challenges, and concerns in testing
• Work independently for small or mid-size projects and moderate complexity
• Work with scrum team
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when necessary
• 4+ years of experience as a Software QA or tester
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
• Experience in testing large scale enterprise products and platforms
• Solid experience in analyzing and reviewing user stories, use cases or requirements
• Solid experience in preparing testing scenarios and test cases
• Solid experience on executing different types of testing and methodologies (functional, integration, end-to-end, white-box and black-box etc)
• Knowledge on financial and basic accounting principles
• Ability to work independently for small or mid-size projects with moderate complexity
• Experience in POS and peripheral integrations testing is a plus
• Experience in testing automation is a plus
• Must be able to quickly understand any internal products, applications, and technologies
• Easily to adapt on changing requirements or assignments.
• Team player
• Good attention to details
• Good in analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
• Good in written and verbal communication skills
• Quick to learn and understand internal products, applications, and technologies
• Self-thought and driven to learn and acquire new skills
• Proactive to seek quality improvements in any testing practices and procedures
• Familiar in different Windows operating system platform (Windows 10, Windows Servers 2016, etc) including windows commands tools, etc
• Familiar on using Microsoft Word and?Excel
• Device literacy across apple and android technologies
• Experience on some of the development and testing tools/applications:
o Virtual Environments (e.g. VMWare)
o Project Management and Tracking Tools (e.g. JIRA)
o Test Management Tools (e.g. Xray, ALM)
o Source Control (e.g. BitBucket)
o Build Integration (e.g. Bamboo)
• Webservice testing and related tools (e.g. SOAP UI) is a plus
• Experience in Testing automation and programming/scripting skills (Selenium, Winapp driver, Python, etc)