Global Infonet Inc
2nd floor, Carnival Infopark, Infopark PO, Kochi, Kerala, India-682 042
Business Development Manager – US Process
• Understanding the product and services provided by the company
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
• Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
• Attending conferences, meetings, etc.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with clients
• Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Mandatory 2 years of experience working as business development manager in software industry handling US clients.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication skill
• A clients-oriented individual
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize task
• A quick learner and exceptional ability to make decisions
Timing: US timing