Pumex InfoTech Pvt Ltd
10-A1, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala- 682303
Embedded Software Engineer
Design, develop, test and debug embedded software solutions for a variety of platforms and board bring-up.
Hands on experience in applications, middleware and device driver level on microcontroller system
Debug and develop software using prototyped hardware, development board, and simulator.
Experience from automotive domain will be a big plus.
BE/B Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications
Excellent programming experience in C
3+years experience in embedded programming.
Knowledge on Firmware development - Embedded C, Communication protocols - CAN, UART, RS485, RS232.
Hands-on experience with different ARM microcontrollers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Job Position: Business Analyst/Project Manager (Immediate Joiner)
Job Location: Info Park, Kochi
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/MBA/MCA or any Computer science stream
>1-4 years of Experience as Project Manager/Project Co-ordinator/Business Analyst required
>Should have worked with IT projects
>Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
Software Engineer- PHP
Qualification: B. Tech/MCA
• 4+ years of experience in developing and maintaining dynamic web applications in PHP and experience in Web Services is must.
• Should have a good understanding of front-end technologies like HTML/CSS, Object-Oriented Programming.
• Database experience with MySQL.
Experience in MVC framework like Laravel is an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a team atmosphere
• Should be able to join in less than 30 days
Business Development Manager
Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
Source new sales opportunities through Bidding Channel, inbound lead follow- up and outbound reach and email Marketing.
Understand customer (Business to Business) needs and requirements.
Close sales and achieve targets
Maintain and expand your database of prospective clients.
Perform effective demos to prospects.
Good Knowledge of LinkedIn Marketing
Know how to Writing Proposals / Costing / Negotiations / Prepare Project schedules.
Should Have good exposure with offshore based client base.
Meet and Exceed targets through lead generation.
Excellent Communication (Verbal & Written) along with Presentation skills.
Senior Software Engineer- ASP .NET
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
Design, code, test and manage various applications
Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
Experience working in agile development environment
Senior HR Executive
• Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
• Executing the employee's annual review procedures.
• Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
• Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
• Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
• Counseling employees as and when required.
• Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
• Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
• Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
• Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
• Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
• Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
• 3+ years of working experience as an HR Executive or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
• Ability to work in a critical environment.
• Exceptional active listening skills.
• Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
• Good conflict resolution abilities.
• Ability to work with minimal Guidance.
• Ability to manage time efficiently.
• Strong work ethics.