Armia Systems Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor, Wing 1
INFOPARK, Phase II.
JR. SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Experience Level: 2+ Years
1. Analyze all customer requirements and provide appropriate and accurate tested software and coordinate with customer services, project management to implement all projects.
2. Collaborate with the standard engineering team and ensure incorporation of all design improvements into the system as per standard databases.
3. Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
4. Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity, and priority for each defect.
5. Testing whenever changes are made to the code to fix defects.
6. Should not compromise on the quality of service and follow industry standards.
7. To check if testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
8. Prepare the status report of testing activities.
9. Required Interactions with customers.
10. Updating project managers regularly about the progress of testing activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Excellent communication skills in English -both verbal and written.
2. Should have at least 1 year of experience in manual testing in web applications in a live project environment.
3. Strong prior experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Should have good analytical thinking.
6. Be proactive in actions.
7. Able to handle multiple projects at a time.
8. Result-oriented & willing to undertake new challenges and responsibilities.
9. Strong customer and delivery focus.
10. Experience in load and security testing will be an added advantage.