Armia Systems Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor, Wing 1
INFOPARK, Phase II.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle from reviewing business requirements and development activities through production delivery. You will work directly with the appropriate Client to understand project concepts and objectives.
• 1-3 years experience.
• Technical / Science graduate/ BE Software /(MBA IT preferred).
• Exceptional communications skills and creative talent
• Extremely reliable and detail oriented personality
• Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a changing environment
• Strong knowledge of Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to follow up on all inbound prospects by phone, email, and social media.
• Able to sell in a consultative and intelligent style.
• Ability to work individually and in a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Generate leads through bidding portals.
• Collecting and Understating website, software requirements of the clients.
• Develop requirements to business proposal
• Communication through chat/ email/ telephone/ Other communication modes regarding Requirement gathering, Project update, Delivery & Post delivery.
• Define, plan, coordinate and obtain information requirements to support and launch new products and software releases
• Obtains estimates/level of effort and distributes to Clients
• Develops communications documents [Business project proposal, Project status, project milestones, user-manuals etc.]
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
• Project updates to clients in between development phases
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of the policies and directives at or above our performance and evaluation standards.
• Document technical information, project information and develop material.
• Innovative at conceptualizing creative and write content for online and offline promotions
• Ability to understand and communicate technical problems and solutions to clients, customers and personnel in a non-technical manner