Armia Systems Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor, Wing 1
INFOPARK, Phase II.
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle from reviewing business requirements and development activities through production delivery. You will work directly with the appropriate Client to understand project concepts and objectives.
• Great written language ( CBSE or ICSE) mandatory
• Technical / Science graduate/ BE Software /(MBA IT preferred).
• Exceptional communications skills and creative talent
• Extremely reliable and detail oriented personality
• Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a changing environment
• Strong knowledge of Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to follow up on all inbound prospects by phone, email, and social media.
• Able to sell in a consultative and intelligent style.
• Ability to work individually and in a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Generate leads through bidding portals.
• Collecting and Understating website, software requirements of the clients.
• Develop requirements to business proposal
• Communication through chat/ email/ telephone/ Other communication modes regarding Requirement gathering, Project update, Delivery & Post delivery.
• Define, plan, coordinate and obtain information requirements to support and launch new products and software releases
• Obtains estimates/level of effort and distributes to Clients
• Develops communications documents [Business project proposal, Project status, project milestones, user-manuals etc.]
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
• Project updates to clients in between development phases
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of the policies and directives at or above our performance and evaluation standards.
• Document technical information, project information and develop material.
• Innovative at conceptualizing creative and write content for online and offline promotions
• Ability to understand and communicate technical problems and solutions to clients, customers and personnel in a non-technical manner
Venue - Armia Systems Pvt Ltd. Phase 2, Jyothirmaya Building 3rd Floor, Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi
Contact - Vishwas - 8137069480
We have an immediate opening for Android Developers.
Work location : Kochi
Working days : Mon-Fri
Years of experience : 2+
Job Description :
•Extensive involvement in all aspects of the project development cycle
•Re-engineer mobile applications
•Expertise in well documented coding standards
•Participating in Code Review and walk throughs
•Translate designs and wireframes into high quality codes
•Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java codes
•Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
•Good on identifying and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
•Experience working in Android App
•Strong skills in object oriented programming
•In-depth knowledge in java programming
•Competent with Android SDK
•Expertise in working with APIs
•Should be familiar with Git
•Knowledge in cloud services like Firebase and database like SQLite
•Proper knowledge in material design Cross-Platform capabilities JVM and memory management
•Multi threading and synchronization Add On Hybrid App and ios App development
Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/ BSc /BCA/ MCA/MSc in Computer Science
Armia Systems @ Infopark Kochi, is looking out for proactive and dedicated Team Lead to be a part of our dynamic team.
Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
Determine course content according to objectives
Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
Observe and evaluate results of training programs, Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
Armia Systems Pvt Ltd. Located @ Kochi Infoparkis inviting Technical experts inReact Nativeto act as Engineer alongside technical, functional and industry specialists, and assist in creating innovative system solutions.
Preferred Skill Set
Hands on experience with React Native based application development.
Hands on experience in creating Hybrid mobile applications.
Basic knowledge in native iOS and Android development (native build tools).
TypeChecker (Flow or TypeScript).
Knowledge of functional programming.
At least 2 apps in App Stores.
Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mandatory).
Self-starter and highly motivated.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to adapt quickly to changes.
Excellent Analytical and program solving skills.
Educational qualification : B.tech/BCA/MCA/MSc CS
Experience: 2-5 years
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - LEAD
Armia Systems is at a look out for an outstanding resource for the following position : Sr.Software Engineer PHP (Lead Role)
Years of experience : 7-12
•PHP 5, JQuery, and MySQL •PHP based MVC frameworks like Yii •Laravel, Zend Framework, •CakePHP, CodeIgniter •Use best development practices such us OOPS concepts, MVC architecture and following coding standards •Extensive involvement in all aspects of the project development cycle using PHP5 and OOPS concept. •Start Immediate is preferred
Job Responsibilities :
•Guiding and leading a team of PHP developers •Co-coordinating with co-developers and sending regular updates about project status •Developing next generation web applications, products and websites in PHP- MySQL. •Using best development practices, OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, and following coding standards. •Dedication to delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines. •Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution. •Extensive involvement in all aspects of the project development cycle using PHP5 and OOPS concepts •Participating in Code Review
Job location : Infopark,Kochi
Working Days : Monday-Friday
Interested candidates please mail your Cv's to email@example.com with the subject line 'CV for Sr.Software Engineer-PHP'.
LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEERS
Experience: 1-5 years in Linux Administration
* RHCE certified
* Provide Proactive Server Maintenance and Hardening
* Virtualization knowledge:: OpenVZ,Xen Server,KVM
* Cloud Experience: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
* Good Knowledge on Web Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel,Plesk
* Flexible to work in different shift based on global times.
* Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking, Hardening, and other vulnerability fixes.
Job location: Jyothirmaya Building, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi contact : 8137069480
Sr. WEB DEVELOPER
Years of experience : 4+ Yrs
*Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment.
*Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies.
*Proficiency in Linux environment.
*Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Symfony etc.
*Experience with Sass and/or Less.
*Understanding of User Interface workflows.
*Knowledge working closely with git.
*Decent Coding skills in Node.js, Angular or React js.
*Strong HTML5 and CSS3.
*Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services.
An Ideal Candidate
*Demonstrated attention to detail.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*Ability to establish priorities.
*Team work and willingness to listen to others.
*Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
Job location : Infopark,Kochi
We have an urgent requirement of an IOS Developer
Job location : Infopark,Kochi
Total years of experience : 2-4 years
Educational qualification : B.tech/BCA/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, design and develop mobile applications.
•Learn and work in a dynamic environment in the field of mobile application technologies and able to apply logic and innovative ideas to build robust mobile apps.
•Code, Test and Troubleshoot Programs Utilizing the Appropriate Hardware, Database, and Programming Technology.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Maintain an information database and programming documentation for ready reference on the projects being handled.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
•Application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in the following platform/programming language: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad), COCOA framework, Objective C, Swift, iOS frameworks and XCodeSolid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS.
•Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML,JSON etc.
•Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as Phonegap.
•Have published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
•Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Armia Systems Pvt Ltd @ Infopark kochi is looking out for a Product Manager who can conduct market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, pricing and develop marketing strategies.
1.Outgoing candidate with good oral and written communications skills.
2.They should help potential clients to onboard with web demos and telecalls.
3.Reach out to potential clients through Linkedin, Emails to gauge interest.
4.Startup/sales experience is a positive.
• Gather and analyse data and develop architectural requirements at project/program level.
• Analyse & design business goals and develop roadmaps for large/complex systems.
• Evaluate business scope and prepare architecture models.
• Suggest technical ideas to reduce IT cost.
• Provide long-term strategy and develop enterprise level application, solutions for custom integration, major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features.
• Conduct research to improve the product/project functionalities.
• Prepare business architecture, systems processing standards & guidelines and procedures.
• Designs standard configurations and patterns.
• Ensure the efficiency, security and support of organization's goals.
• Create methods for compliance architecture such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
• Share the technology and architecture solutions to products/projects.
• Strong knowledge on Mainstream Databases, RDBMS and No-SQL Databases.
• Required knowledge on Data Modelling tools, notations, content taxonomy, tagging systems, meta tags, user interface design, web services, portal application programming interfaces and content.
• A team player who can collaboratively work with others towards a common goal.
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
• Ability to find solutions in a short time frame with the highest degree of reuse and quality.
• Hands-on experience with software development.
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• Skill Set Include : Node.js, ReactJS, HTML/CSS.
Qualification: BTech / BE / MCA
Location: Kochi, Infopark
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
Salary: As per industrial standards
Help inhouse development teams to setup and maintain server infrastructure for complex web and mobile applications.
Minimum 1 years experience working in DevOps and Open Source culture (CI/CD).
Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines.
Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
Good experience in Linux Server Administration.
Good experience in Virtualization technologies like KVM, OpenVZ etc.
Hands-on experience with AWS services like EC2, IAM, S3, RDS, ECS, Lambda, Cloudfront etc.
Must have strong knowledge in highly available & scalable architecture design and implementation.
Good experience in Git Workflow. Must be familiar with Gitlab CI/CD.
Good understanding of the DB technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
Good experience in Bash/Python/Go etc.
Good to have knowledge in Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Coordinate activities across development teams to ensure quality and timely releases.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
Design/Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
Quick learner of new technologies.
Good communication skills.
MERN / MEAN STACK DEVELOPER
Design algorithms and flowcharts
Must have experience in Front End, Middle Tier and Back End development experience
Mentor, support team through the SDLC Life Cycle
Work with Product team in understanding the requirements, perform impact analysis
Design solutions to modules, new functionalities across the product
Provide Technical Guidance to team members in the Technical Stack
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Work on Cloud Solutions for builds and deployments.
3+ years of professional development experience.
Proficient in building restful APIs using NodeJS using Express.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js.
Experience in RDBMS like Postgres, SQL server etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB etc.
Good understanding of architectural styles and design patterns (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance).
Good Knowledge of single sign-on protocols such as OIDC & OAuth and SAML.
Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design.
Experience in one or more of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools, and testing frameworks.
Extensive experience writing unit tests/integration tests.
Good understanding of Rest API frameworks.
Experience in AGILE development specifically to JIRA.