Armia Systems Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor, Wing 1
INFOPARK, Phase II.
We have an immediate opening for Android Developers.
Work location : Kochi
Working days : Mon-Fri
Years of experience : 2+
Job Description :
•Extensive involvement in all aspects of the project development cycle
•Re-engineer mobile applications
•Expertise in well documented coding standards
•Participating in Code Review and walk throughs
•Translate designs and wireframes into high quality codes
•Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java codes
•Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
•Good on identifying and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
•Experience working in Android App
•Strong skills in object oriented programming
•In-depth knowledge in java programming
•Competent with Android SDK
•Expertise in working with APIs
•Should be familiar with Git
•Knowledge in cloud services like Firebase and database like SQLite
•Proper knowledge in material design Cross-Platform capabilities JVM and memory management
•Multi threading and synchronization Add On Hybrid App and ios App development
Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/ BSc /BCA/ MCA/MSc in Computer Science
REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
Armia Systems Pvt Ltd. Located @ Kochi Infoparkis inviting Technical experts inReact Nativeto act as Engineer alongside technical, functional and industry specialists, and assist in creating innovative system solutions.
Preferred Skill Set
Hands on experience with React Native based application development.
Hands on experience in creating Hybrid mobile applications.
Basic knowledge in native iOS and Android development (native build tools).
TypeChecker (Flow or TypeScript).
Knowledge of functional programming.
At least 2 apps in App Stores.
Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mandatory).
Self-starter and highly motivated.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to adapt quickly to changes.
Excellent Analytical and program solving skills.
Educational qualification : B.tech/BCA/MCA/MSc CS
Experience: 2-5 years
LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEERS
Experience: 1-5 years in Linux Administration
* RHCE certified
* Provide Proactive Server Maintenance and Hardening
* Virtualization knowledge:: OpenVZ,Xen Server,KVM
* Cloud Experience: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
* Good Knowledge on Web Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel,Plesk
* Flexible to work in different shift based on global times.
* Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking, Hardening, and other vulnerability fixes.
Job location: Jyothirmaya Building, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi contact : 8137069480
Sr. Web Developer
Years of experience : 4+ Yrs
*Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment.
*Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies.
*Proficiency in Linux environment.
*Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Symfony etc.
*Experience with Sass and/or Less.
*Understanding of User Interface workflows.
*Knowledge working closely with git.
*Decent Coding skills in Node.js, Angular or React js.
*Strong HTML5 and CSS3.
*Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services.
An Ideal Candidate
*Demonstrated attention to detail.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*Ability to establish priorities.
*Team work and willingness to listen to others.
*Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
Job location : Infopark,Kochi
We have an urgent requirement of an IOS Developer
Job location : Infopark,Kochi
Total years of experience : 2-4 years
Educational qualification : B.tech/BCA/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, design and develop mobile applications.
•Learn and work in a dynamic environment in the field of mobile application technologies and able to apply logic and innovative ideas to build robust mobile apps.
•Code, Test and Troubleshoot Programs Utilizing the Appropriate Hardware, Database, and Programming Technology.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Maintain an information database and programming documentation for ready reference on the projects being handled.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
•Application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in the following platform/programming language: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad), COCOA framework, Objective C, Swift, iOS frameworks and XCodeSolid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS.
•Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML,JSON etc.
•Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as Phonegap.
•Have published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
•Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Gather and analyse data and develop architectural requirements at project/program level.
• Analyse & design business goals and develop roadmaps for large/complex systems.
• Evaluate business scope and prepare architecture models.
• Suggest technical ideas to reduce IT cost.
• Provide long-term strategy and develop enterprise level application, solutions for custom integration, major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features.
• Conduct research to improve the product/project functionalities.
• Prepare business architecture, systems processing standards & guidelines and procedures.
• Designs standard configurations and patterns.
• Ensure the efficiency, security and support of organization's goals.
• Create methods for compliance architecture such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
• Share the technology and architecture solutions to products/projects.
• Strong knowledge on Mainstream Databases, RDBMS and No-SQL Databases.
• Required knowledge on Data Modelling tools, notations, content taxonomy, tagging systems, meta tags, user interface design, web services, portal application programming interfaces and content.
• A team player who can collaboratively work with others towards a common goal.
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
• Ability to find solutions in a short time frame with the highest degree of reuse and quality.
• Hands-on experience with software development.
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• Skill Set Include : Node.js, ReactJS, HTML/CSS.
Qualification: BTech / BE / MCA
Location: Kochi, Infopark
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
Salary: As per industrial standards
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Armia Systems is looking out expert hands in Web Development, who are willing to work as part of our software team delivering innovative solutions.
What you will do:
1. Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
2. Writing clean functional code on the front-end and back-end.
3. Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
4. You will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
What makes you a great fit:
1. 3+ years of experience in full stack development.
3. Experienced in Nodejs/ MEAN / MERN stack.
5. Experience in TDD, frameworks like Karma, Jasmine etc.
6. Abililty to work independently and effectively.
7. Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
8. Knowledge in CI/CD tools, versioning tools like git, deployment with Docker etc.
9. Good to have knowledge in other Backend languages like php,python etc.
10. Familiar working with Linux environment.
11. Exposure to AWS and Google cloud platform is added advantage.
12. Good understanding of Design patterns, Object oriented design.
13. Exposure to Machine learning/ Big Data analysis is desirable.
14. Experience in developing highly scalable systems with large user base.
Armia Systems is looking for an experienced training Manager for our Training Division. The training division is responsible for training fresh graduates with different technical skills to make them ready for employment. It also provide new training to current Armia Systems Engineers. You will work with a team of trainers to deliver high quality training to the students. You will also create relationships with colleges to attract new fresh students to the programs. Previous experience managing a training center is very helpful.
Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare new students for the next step of their career paths
Work with outside groups and colleges to attract new students for the training programs
Recruit fulltime and part time Trainers.
Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
Make other trainers' schedules and plans.
Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
Prepare budget for training programs and workshops.
Track student success and progress
Prepare and deliver training courses.
Implement training KPIs.
Education – Bachelors.
Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills.
Experience 4+ years in managing and operating a training center