Mozilor Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
8H, Tower 2, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark SEZ Phase II, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala, India – 682030
Associate Product Manager
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for coming up with the product roadmap and designing the user experience.
Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops by engaging with present and future user base
Contribute to the entire product life cycle from concept through planning to development and sales supporting activities for existing and new products
Design product user experience to meet the evolving needs of the customers
Deliver Product Requirements, Agile user stories with prioritized features while assessing workflow needed
Optimize and improve existing features and functionality to increase penetration within the user base
Identify and empathize with customer pain points and always seek to deliver products, features, and extensions which acutely address their needs
Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and sector activity
Experience in internet-based products and familiarity with web development
Experience in working with content management or eCommerce systems preferred
Past experience as a Product Manager leading in an Agile environment preferred
Proficiency in design and prototyping tools
3+ years of experience
Develop and maintain WordPress plugins that will be used by thousands of websites across the world. Be an open-source evangelist and work with the global PHP/WordPress community.
- Develop WordPress plugins by following the coding guidelines and best practices
- Develop cutting-edge web applications
- Work with an international open-source community
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, patterns and frameworks
- Experience with PHP and other web programming languages
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- 2-6 years of experience
We are looking for content writers who are passionate about writing and know their way around technology.
- Thoroughly understand the ins and outs of our products, the audience, and potential customers of the products
- Reach out to the audience through search engines by understanding what our audience and their search intent
- Create easy-to-understand content to help the audience with solutions for complex problems
- Work with developers to understand the latest updates in our products and convey them effectively to audiences
- Optimize for SEO to ensure that the content reaches the top results of search engines to bring more traffic to our websites
- 1-3 years of experience
- Understanding of marketing on online platforms
- Excellent research skills
- Up-to-date information on SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of different content management systems and e-commerce platforms is ideal
- Must be B.Tech/MCA/MBA graduate
Content Writer - Legal
We are looking to hire a skilled Content Writer with a legal background and exceptional writing skills for our product, CookieYes, which provides cookie consent solutions to over 1.5 million websites worldwide. The ideal candidate will have the ability to research and analyse law texts and create content for our website.
We are seeking a talented Content Writer (Legal) to join CookieYes, our product which is the leading provider of cookie consent solutions to over 1.5 million websites. In this role, you will research complex privacy regulations and transform them into compelling, reader-friendly legal content.
- Conduct in-depth research on privacy laws and other legal topics
- Analyze intricate legal texts and simplify the key concepts
- Write clear, concise articles explaining privacy and compliance issues to lay audiences
- Ensure legal content is accurate and up-to-date before publication
- Collaborate with legal team to drive content strategy focused on legal topics
- Review and proofread legal articles for formatting, style consistency, and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in law or related field
- 0-2 years experience in content writing
- Outstanding writing and communication abilities
- Aptitude for explaining complex laws in simple, jargon-free language
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple legal research and writing projects and meet deadlines consistently
Affiliate Marketing Manager
We're seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to develop and manage a global affiliate program, specifically for our B2B SaaS platform. This role is crucial for driving high-quality user acquisitions. You'll be an integral part of our marketing team, operating in a dynamic, agile environment and collaborating with various departments including marketing, product, and sales to boost user sign-ups.
Design and implement strategic plans and high-performance programs to attract new affiliate partners, while nurturing existing relationships
Guide affiliate partners from their initial acquisition through to full onboarding.
Launch and oversee campaigns that are in line with our strategic goals, and consistently report on their performance.
Innovate in user acquisition methods, optimizing ROI through a data-driven approach.
Foster strong, collaborative relationships with central marketing, partnerships, sales, and product teams to align with and support emerging business needs.
Any Graduate / Post graduate (preferred from Marketing stream)
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing or a related role, ideally within the B2B SaaS sector.
Demonstrated success in managing international affiliate campaigns across multiple languages.
Experience in forming partnerships with a wide array of website publishers, marketers, and influencers, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Senior Laravel Developer
Develop and maintain highly scalable SaaS application modules using Laravel.
- Develop cutting-edge web applications using Laravel
- Develop endpoints and or services in partnership with other developers
- Participate in developing architecture designs to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, patterns, and frameworks
- Advanced proficiency in PHP, MySQL, and Laravel framework
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Laravel
- Total 4-6 Years of experience in programming
We are looking for an SEO extraordinaire to join our team to take our products to new heights.
Building quality and authority backlinks optimized with relevant keywords to our websites and products efficiently
Thoroughly understand the ins and outs of all our products.
Creating and executing SEO strategies for improving the visibility of our products and related websites
Keeping the SEO health of our websites in check and suggesting/implementing possible solutions to improve them.
Improve the visibility of all our products and other web pages related to the products in the search engines
Establishing long-lasting relationships with leading vendors/content providers in the industry to get more exposure and reach more audiences through collaborations.
Monitoring and analyzing the search performance of our products to identify any major changes and take appropriate actions
Good communication skills in English
2 or more years of experience in SEO and marketing
In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO with up-to-date information on the latest updates in the industry
Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Knowledge in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and other digital marketing tools
UI/UX Designer (2+ Years)
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. You will come up with creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
Lead UI/UX initiatives
Skills and qualifications
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,Figma, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with product managers and design team to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications with appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug existing software
- Write technical documentation
- Managing and maintaining application hosting in cloud platforms like AWS
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Node.js/PHP/Golang)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /
Mercurial / SVN
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Full Stack Developer role
Node.js Developer ( 2+ years experience )
As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for building highly scalable Node.js applications with optimal performance.
Develop backend logic of the application with Node.js
Work as part of a team developing products using Agile development methods
Design, optimize and monitor applications for high performance, high scalability, and high availability
Managing the hosting of application in cloud platforms, like AWS
Defining and maintaining the database of application
Managing the server-side requirements like data backup, code deployment, data storage solutions etc.
Work closely with front-end developers on combining the front-end logic with the server-side
Experience in coding scalable applications
Proficiency in designing optimal database structures
Experience in AWS is preferred
Minimum 2-years of experience in Node.js
Minimum 3 years of experience in programming