KL Koncepts Lab Media and IT Park
First Floor, Indeevaram, Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Infopark Thrissur, Koratty P.O, Thrissur - 680308, Kerala, India.
Business Development Associate
ROLES AND DUTIES
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
English Content Writer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate
traffic to our site
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
• Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
• At least one year of experience writing for a B2B audience
• Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
Project Management Associate
• Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
• Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Keep track of and report on project progress
• Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
• Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager orderly and efficiently
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven work experience as an Assistant Project Manager or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
• Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Relevant training and/or certifications as an Assistant Project Manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Strong knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Good Knowledge of jQuery, AJAX,
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Multiple Projects handled the experience.
• Good communication skills.