Checkout Point Technologies Private Limited
Office # 10E
Transasia Cyber Park
Infopark SEZ Phase – 2
Kochi - 682303
Dot Net API Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Email Subject should be : CPK_DN_052204 _.Net API Developer
In this position, you will be responsible for the development, testing and support of APIs & Integrations. You must understand user stories/requirements, design and develop integration solution to meet the business and end user requirements. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Responsible for development, testing and support of APIs & Integration
• Ensure the APIs & Integrations follow standards
• Understand user stories/requirements, design and develop integration solution to meet the business and end user requirements
• Responsible for delivering high quality APIs & Integrations that meets acceptance criteria defined
• Conduct code review and maintain assets in repository following appropriate branching strategy
• Continually analyze and innovate to develop the assets that improves the overall quality and success of the platform
• In depth experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Experience implementing integration solutions using APIs and web services technologies
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
UI UX Designer
Experience: 5+ Years
Position: 1 Nos.
Email Subject should be: CPK_UI_052202 – UI UX Designer
• Portfolio of design projects
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Experience in LottieFiles & Lottie animations
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Good time-management skills
• Plan and implement new designs. Understanding of UX principles and methodologies.
• Ensure that the designs provide the users with the best experience
• Expertise in UX designs, Ability to take feedback and design inputs.
• Experiences in the implementation of responsive web layouts. Experience in Bootstrap
• Ability to discuss and explain design options. Understanding of web and mobile UX best practices.
• Ability to create and manipulate images/graphics for use in PDFs, landing pages, websites.
• Good experience with HTML5 , CSS3 Typescript using React JS , Google Analytics
• Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, XD & Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Should have good problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest Ul trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Optimize existing user interface designs
Looking for a Manual Test lead
Exp : 8+ Years
No of positions : 1