2Base Technologies Pvt Ltd
8A1, Tower 1, TransAsia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase II SEZ,
Kochi, KL, India - 682303
Business Development Manager
Competencies and Skills Required
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to forecast and convert the potential business leads by analysing market strategies, risks and
• Must have good negotiation skills. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Must be able to create good presentations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be adaptable in nature.
• Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must possess team leadership skills and track actions.
• Excellent time management and organisation.
• In-depth knowledge of the IT / Web / Mobile Development industry.
• Experience in handling both domestic and international market sales.
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Follow up, team meetings, monitoring the progress.
• Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and
potential new markets.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Follow up prospective clients / lead database updated.
• Make cold calls, emails & connections for new business leads.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders /
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Ability to understand technical systems and expert in closing the deals.
Education and Experience.
• MBA /BBA or any equivalent discipline in Marketing.
• Relevant experience in IT international sales and marketing.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM solutions.
• Should have a strong sales track record and target hits.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure that proper architecture is implemented. As a Technical Architect at 2Base Technologies, it will be your primary responsibility to ensure that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client technology stack and is aligned with the skills and profile of the development team.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as Technical Architect or Project Manager.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
- Understanding of strategic IT Solutions.
- Knowledge of programming languages like PHP, Java, Python etc
- Proficient experience in Backend technologies like La ravel or any MVC Framework.
- Strong Skills in Databases Management such as SQL & MongoDB/NoSQL.
etc is an added advantage
- Experience in cloud technology.
- Superior communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understand company needs to define system specifications.
- Work as project manager, keeping in mind all aspects of each system from a business as well as technical
point of view.
- Must take responsibility for the overall technical direction of the project and product.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Conduct research from time to time to ascertain those third-party solutions that are most appropriate and
suggest ways of integrating them.
- Keeping a constant check on the quality and effectiveness of the code so that at no point there is a deviation
from the industry standard.
- Monitor the technical competencies of the company by looking for new technology and techniques.
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members.
- Help to solve technical problems when they arise.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals