2Base Technologies Pvt Ltd
8A1, Tower 1, TransAsia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase II SEZ,
Kochi, KL, India - 682303
Sr.QA ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE
Competencies and Skills Required:
• Experience Manual Testing (Web application & mobile application)
• Experience in the responsive testing and browser compatibility testing.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills & aptitude
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience in Automation Testing (preferred Selenium, Sahi, etc) is an added advantage
• Knowledge and some experience in Security Testing will be preferable
• Experience in Performance/Load testing preferably using JMeter
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Experience in User experience testing is a plus
• Any certification / Course done on Software Testing
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Analyzing BRD / SRS / user stories / use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility
• Identify business requirements, understanding the end users, implementation environments, operational
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Reporting of defects - Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Preparation of test reports
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Completely Active & full ownership of the project from the kickoff to delivery.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Provide timely solutions
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide support and documentation.
• 2-5 years