2Base Technologies Pvt Ltd
8A1, Tower 1, TransAsia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase II SEZ,
Kochi, KL, India - 682303
UI/ UX DESIGN LEAD - IMMEDIATE
• Building new enterprise grade Web & Mobile Application user experiences.
• Design incredibly simple and elegant solutions for various platforms web apps, mobile apps, social media &
• You will work closely with designers, developers and product managers to come up with visuals for various screens
• Work with developers, project managers and other engineers to assure accurate timelines and deliverables.
• Create solid and polished design for our Web and Mobile apps.
• Create well crafted, modern UI elements and components.
• Establish consistent brand and creative designs.
• Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups and look books.
• Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria.
• Demonstrate the ability to reduce complex ideas and problems into clear concepts and solutions.
• Possess a passion for new technology and innovation.
• Strong visual design skills with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A self starter who needs minimal direction to get started.
• Excellent collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings.
• 6-8 years!
Business Development Manager
Competencies and Skills Required
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to forecast and convert the potential business leads by analysing market strategies, risks and
• Must have good negotiation skills. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Must be able to create good presentations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be adaptable in nature.
• Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must possess team leadership skills and track actions.
• Excellent time management and organisation.
• In-depth knowledge of the IT / Web / Mobile Development industry.
• Experience in handling both domestic and international market sales.
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Follow up, team meetings, monitoring the progress.
• Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and
potential new markets.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Follow up prospective clients / lead database updated.
• Make cold calls, emails & connections for new business leads.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders /
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Ability to understand technical systems and expert in closing the deals.
Education and Experience.
• MBA /BBA or any equivalent discipline in Marketing.
• Relevant experience in IT international sales and marketing.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM solutions.
• Should have a strong sales track record and target hits.
SR. PHP Developer - Immediate
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience (Laravel, CakePHP, Codeigniter etc)
2. Good command over OOPS
3. Good experience in writing front-end code in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc.
4. Good experience in JS frameworks such as JQuery/AngularJS 2+/ReactJS/VueJS and responsive designs
5. Good working experience of MySQL
6. Worked on performance optimization, SQL tuning, SQL Indexing, SQL partitioning, caching techniques
7. Ability to design RESTful APIs & Web services/
8. Experience in working with GIT and a good understanding of version control & release practices.
1. Cares deeply about “clean”, semantic, well-designed code and follows industry best practices.
2. Having a passion for delivering great user experience.
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
4. Ability to work independently as well as in teams. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
5. Solid knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle
6. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is
• Ability to utilize tact, discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to
sensitive or confidential material.
• Will be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
• Displays a positive and approachable personality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the team.
• The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside
and outside the group is essential.
• Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team’s growth.
• Ordering, tracking and stocking of office supplies, stationary and services as required.
• Organize and manage inventory for employee devices. Including shipping, tracking and distributing.
• Assist with seating space planning & management.
• Set up team events including managing logistics and interfacing with external vendors.
• Assist with new hire on-boarding.
• Assist with audits.
• Badge management including access requests, printing, shipping, and temporary badge assignment.
• Coordinate office moves.
• Communicate with executives, other administrators, line management (both local and other sites)
Education & Experience:
• Should have 2+ years experience in a similar function
• Bachelor's degree
Job Responsibilities :
• Act as a point of contact for employees and provide support for various subjects such as leaves, compensations.
• Coordinate administration of compensation, benefit plans and leave.
• Oversee talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
• Conduct training and onboarding for new employees.
• Promote HR programs to ensure a happy and healthy work environment.
• Develop interesting HR programs and keep employees engaged.
• Develop and implement new human resource policies.
• Providing the necessary support system for payroll requirements.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Prepare and pay ESI (Employee State Insurance), Professional Tax, Labour Tax.
• Assisting with the performance management and review process.
• Developing Adequate induction and training.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions .
• Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Manage arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
• Prior Experience in Generalist for minimum 2 years(Mandatory)
• IT Experience Preferred
• Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Frontend Developer -Immediate
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong knowledge in bootstrap, responsive designs,
• Good experience in JS frameworks such as JQuery / AngularJS 2+/ ReactJS / VueJS and responsive
• Good understanding on Schema, Gulp, SASS, SCSS, WebPacks etc.
• Should know how to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
• Should know how to transform PSD / AI Design files and wire-frames into web user interfaces according
to design specifications with great user experience.
• Cares deeply about “clean”, semantic, well-designed code and follows industry best practices.
• Having a passion for delivering great user experience.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams. Collaborate with other team members and
• Good understanding on the AMP.
• Good understanding on server side scripting and web services.
• Good understanding on the caching mechanism
• Knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle & Experience working in an Agile/Scrum
• Experience in working with GIT and a good understanding of version control & release practices.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimised for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
• 1-4 years!
Sr.QA ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE
Competencies and Skills Required:
• Experience Manual Testing (Web application & mobile application)
• Experience in the responsive testing and browser compatibility testing.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills & aptitude
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience in Automation Testing (preferred Selenium, Sahi, etc) is an added advantage
• Knowledge and some experience in Security Testing will be preferable
• Experience in Performance/Load testing preferably using JMeter
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Experience in User experience testing is a plus
• Any certification / Course done on Software Testing
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Analyzing BRD / SRS / user stories / use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility
• Identify business requirements, understanding the end users, implementation environments, operational
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Reporting of defects - Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Preparation of test reports
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Completely Active & full ownership of the project from the kickoff to delivery.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Provide timely solutions
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide support and documentation.
• 2-5 years
IT ENGINEER / LINUX ADMINISTRATOR
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for minimum 2 years
• IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Solid knowledge in FTP, SSH, DNS, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP, SMTP, Caching
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Apache,
• Tomcat, MySQL, Postgres, PHP, Python, NodeJS etc.
• Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
• Experience with virtualization technologies.
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
• Experience in handling hardware installation and maintenance (server, firewalls, switches etc..)
• Experience on the hardware elements and understanding on all hardware infrastructure includes,
workstations / servers / firewalls / switches / etc.
• Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels like Cpanel, Plesk, Direct Admin etc
• Knowledge in managing server with Terminal / SSH / Cloud interfaces
• Certifications like CCNA, MCSE are a plus.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins etc.
• Exposure to Load balancer technology would be a plus.
• Experience in configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible etc.
• Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Bash
• Knowledge of integrated maintenance tools
• Installation, configuration and administration of various Linux/Unix platforms.
• Troubleshooting problems pertaining to system performance, network administration.
• Performing all configuration changes to software and patching, firmware upgrades.
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
• Consult with customers to deploy best practices in their development, QA, DevOps and operations teams
• Deploy Dev/QA/Stage/Prod environments and configuration.
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment.
• Managing servers through Terminal / SSH / Cloud interfaces / CPanels / Plusk.
• Preparing RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for High Severity issues.
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and
network hardware and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
• Manage hardware issues and find solutions for the team & infrastructure.
• Maintain and ensure minimum downtime of VPN, VoIP and Internet access.
• Hardware Inventory - Manually track & update the hardware movement in asset register with immediate
• Daily Monitoring - Check Server events, Email Server alert and physical health, take necessary action if
any hardware failure / abnormal observed.
• 2- 6 YEARS
HR Intern - Immediate
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include
1. Cold Calling
2. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
3. Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
4. Making recommendations to company and hiring managers
5. Following up on the interview process status
6. Source potential candidates from various job portals and Social media.
7. Interview schedule with technical team.
8. Regular follow-up with candidates.
9. Data management of called candidates.
10. Strategize with the team on enhancing the recruitment experience and processes
11. Coordinating with new hire orientations
12. Participating in employee engagement activities.
1. Education- Any Graduate or MBA in HR
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Time management skills & ability to multitask.
4. Good with basics of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1. To grow in HR domain
2. Get a chance to work full time
Project Coordinator Intern - Immediate
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting and supporting the project manager, designing and controlling the project schedule.
2. Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
3. Delegating tasks to team members, organising and attending meetings.
4. Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
5. Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
6. Ensuring deadlines are met and providing administrative support.
1. Must have knowledge for documentation management.
2. Must possess analytical skills and problem solving skills.
3. Must possess interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Should have Team-management skills.
5. Must work in an organizational manner.
6. Strong Microsoft Office skills.
7. Ability to sort out details.
8. Education - 2021 / 2022 Passout - B.Tech with MBA Graduates.
Business Analyst Intern - Immediate
1. 2021 / 2022 Passout - MBA / B.Tech/ BE / MCA Graduates
2. Experience with Microsoft Office
3. Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
1. Practical experience with varied business activities
2. Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professional
3. Compensation available
Shared Skill set and Requirements:
1. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
2. Ability to understand the business problem (s) and context, and communicate the same through formal means ( Presentations, documents etc.) and informal means.
3. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. An interest in producing creative solutions
4. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results .Good with numbers
1. Proven experience as corporate trainer.
2. Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
3. Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
4. Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint).
5. Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
7. Critical thinking and decision making.
8. Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus.
1. Collaborate with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
2. Design effective training programs .
3. Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
4. Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions and lectures.
5. Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos and presentations.
6. Support and mentor new employees.
7. Manage training budgets.
8. Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
9. Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
SR. QA ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE.
Competencies and Skills Required:
1. Experience Manual Testing (Web application & mobile application)
2. Experience in the responsive testing and browser compatibility testing.
3. Great interpersonal and communication skills
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
5. Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
6. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills & aptitude
7. Team player
8. Good time-management skills
9. Strong organisational skills
10. Attention to detail
1. Experience in Automation Testing (preferred Selenium, Sahi, etc) is an added advantage
2. Knowledge and some experience in Security Testing will be preferable
3. Experience in Performance/Load testing preferably using JMeter
4. Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
5. Experience in User experience testing is a plus
6. Any certification / Course done on Software Testing
1. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
2. Analyzing BRD / SRS / user stories / use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility
3. Identify business requirements, understanding the end users, implementation environments, operational
4. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
5. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
6. Design and develop automation scripts when needed
7. Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
8. Reporting of defects - Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
9. Preparation of test reports
10. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
11. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
12. Completely Active & full ownership of the project from the kickoff to delivery.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
14. Provide timely solutions
15. Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
16. Provide support and documentation
QA ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE.
?We are seeking professional and dynamic Software Testers and User Experience Experts to test and QA our software products and services. This position demands the suitable personnel to manage and carryout the roles and responsibilities independently.?
1.Competencies and Skills Required
2.Experience Manual Testing (Web application & mobile application)
3.Experience in the responsive testing and browser compatibility testing.
4.Great interpersonal and communication skills
5.Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
6.Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
7.Critical thinker and problem-solving skills & aptitude
9.Good time-management skills
10.Strong organisational skills
11.Attention to detail
1.Experience in Automation Testing (preferred Selenium, Sahi, etc) is an added advantage
2.Knowledge and some experience in Security Testing will be preferable
3.Experience in Performance/Load testing preferably using JMeter
4.Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
5.Experience in User experience testing is a plus
6.Any certification / Course done on Software Testing
Job Responsibilities :
1.Sourcing, Screening, calling, and scheduling the interviews for IT requirements.
2.Responsible for end to end Recruitment Process
3.Following up on the interview process status
4.Good Knowledge in various Job Portals (Naukri, LinkedIn, etc.)
5.Must have handled mid-level to senior-level hiring
6.Hands-on experience in handling lateral/ leadership profiles within a given timeline.
7.Coordinating with various team managers for the open requirements.
8.Network with potential candidates and build premier pipelines for all job openings
9.Partner up with new vendors and continue managing relationships with existing ones
10.Screen candidate resumes for all open positions and also highlight noteworthy open role profiles to the hiring manager.
1.Education- Any Graduate or MBA in HR
2.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3.Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
5.Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
1.Prior Experience in Recruitment for minimum 2 years(Mandatory)
2.IT Hiring Preferred
3.Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)