Zerone Consulting Pvt. Ltd
106, Lulu Cyber Tower Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi - 682048 Kerala. India OR Plot No. 17 B, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Thuthiyoor Rd, Kakkanad, Kerala 682037
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Responsibilities
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. iOS Developer Requirements:
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Swift, Swift UI and good working experience in Objective C & Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with Apple s XCode IDE Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience in MVC & MVVM architecture pattern.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with XML/JSON APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Knowledge of Globalization & Localization
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience using Firebase SDKs.
• Familiarity with App Store Publish & Beta publish using Test Flight.
• Familiarity with AdHoc publishing mode.
• Understanding of Payment Processes and Technologies
• Strong CS/analytical skills
• Strong understanding of API and UI/UX best practices
• Able to provide best practices for development, unit testing, and acceptance testing What we're really looking for is someone who...
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about learning, innovation, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
• Passionate for shipping consumer-facing, high quality, mobile applications
• Contributes clean, optimized, documented and well-tested code
• Is passionate about building exquisite user interfaces
• Analyzes a problem and thinks through potential solutions before writing a line of code
• Is always looking to improve, learn from and share knowledge with his/her peers
• Thinks through project scope and provides accurate time estimates
• Consistently meets deadlines, anticipates issues and raises concerns early
• Solves problems without being asked
• Is flexible and open to feedback
Exp- 1- 2.5 yrs