Zerone Consulting Pvt. Ltd
106, Lulu Cyber Tower Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi - 682048 Kerala. India OR Plot No. 17 B, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Thuthiyoor Rd, Kakkanad, Kerala 682037
Senior Business Development Executive (Lead Generation)
Experience- 4-6 yrs
• Working closely with the sales team to align priorities
• Understanding company's offerings and prepare the right sales pitch
• Researching target market and compilation/refining of database as an on-going activity
• Compiling/updating database of target customers
• Lead generation through all out-reach activities (cold call, e-mail campaign, LinkedIn, other digital marketing channels, etc.)
• Helping management with demand generation through both offline and online media (newsletter, webinar, campaign etc.)
• Research specific target accounts to customize the messaging
• Handling the initial objections and convert the suspects to prospects
• Compilation, consolidation and distribution of leads to the sales team
• Meeting individual targets for lead generation every quarter
• Experience in Software Sales is mandatory
• Must have exposure working for International Markets (US, UK, Canada, Middle East)
• Smart, confident, self-driven person with pleasant personality and good communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and exposure to Digital marketing initiatives
• Proven track record of handling and achieving lead generation targets in B2B technology product/service space
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• CRM experience is preferred
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented, with strong ethics and value system
• Must be a team player
Works under supervision. The individual is expected to be self-organized, with ability to plan and execute on lead-in campaigns to reach out to prospects. This will be remote role till Covid situation improves and then will be based out of Kochi, Kerala. Candidate must be comfortable with high-accountability culture to deliver on his/her target in fast-paced environment.
Reach out to prospects to generate interest and convert them to potential customers.
Experience Range: 1.5 - 3.5 years
No. of openings: 5
Looking for candidates who can join immediately
Develop web applications.
Analyze, code, debug, test & deploy applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL EXPECTED
Knowledge in any PHP frameworks like Laravel/CakePHP/CodeIgniter/Yii/Symfony is mandatory.
Knowledge of other frameworks like Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Shopware, Spryker, etc. is an advantage.
Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
Demonstrable knowledge of HTML, CSS.
Knowledge in fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming.
Knowledge in MVC architecture.
PHP Team Lead
• Total experience 5-7 years.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP-based web application development.
• Should have experience in working as team lead.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in any of the following PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Magento etc).
• Knowledge of other frameworks like Yii, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Shopware, Spryker, etc. is an advantage.
• Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
• Demonstrable knowledge of XHTML, HTML, CSS.
• Demonstrable source code control experience.
• Experience in working with third-party module integration.
• Experience in API integration.
• Knowledge in fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge in MVC architecture.
• Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
• Schedule, Monitor and Manage Task Execution
• Responsible for Product Delivery
• Review and validate Database Design against business requirements.
• Release Management
• Manage team
• Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.