Nucleic Health Innovations Pvt Ltd
First Floor, SBC-2,
InfoPark, Kochi - 682042
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
• Developing and executing the technology strategy for the company that includes Tech Stack Suggestion and
deciding technologies you might want to invest in overtime
• Managing technology budgets and time frames.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
• Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
• Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
• Developing and getting an MVP up and running within timelines.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
• Collaborating with the CEO and Business Teams to define product requirements.
• Work with external tech developers to ensure they are aligned and meet the project timelines for the tech
• Present reports on the company’s technology status, goals and or progress.
• Leading and managing the IT engineering team.
• Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department.
• As required, manage domains and SSL certificates, setting up servers, databases, third-party tools, and
ensure that the company is safe technology-wise.
CTO skills and qualifications :
• Master’s degree in computer science or related field with MBA preferred.
• Minimum 6 years working in a technological role and 4 years of managerial experience. (Healthcare
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with latest technologies for full stack web
development, android and IOS development.
• Exceptional team management skills along with excellent verbal and written communication.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future with Knowledge of latest technological
advances that could benefit company.
• Organization, time-management and Multitasking skills.
• Ability to work within & manage budgets effectively.
• Knowledge of all functions and roles within IT department.
• Knowledge of best information security practices.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.