GreenAds Global Pvt Ltd
Sales Development Representative - SaaS Product Sales
GreenAds Global is a fast-growing SaaS Company in the Business Communication Platform (CpaaS) category. We are now expanding our team our diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together! With a product that has accomplished strong, early product-market fit, we’re expanding our Sales team and are looking to hire an exceptional, dynamic and driven sales professional to play a key role to help grow the business.
The ideal candidate would be independent, ambitious, and able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment with great communication skills.
• Achieve monthly targets on sales qualified leads (SQLs) and help build the pipeline for sales teams
• Own identifying, prospecting, and initial customer calls to ensure the team meets annual revenue targets
• Build target lists, identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers
• Identify, engage and nurture qualified outbound leads via personalised emails sequences, phone calls, Linkedin InMails, other marketing automation tools etc.
• Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
• Research and stay abreast of competitors, their offerings, strategy and pricing
• Close/assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size within 24 hours
• Meticulously organize and maintain contacts/opportunities, recording all progress in the CRM
Skills sets needed
You are the right fit for the role if you:
• Have strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills
• Can concisely and passionately interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Can break down a prospect's requirements and effectively communicate internally to other teams
• Can think on your feet - you are someone who can figure out creative ways to continuously engage with new prospects while maintaining a positive and energetic persona
• Are organized and data-driven, measuring every step of the sales process and figuring out ways to scale it to the next level
• Can develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
• Enjoy working smart and learning ways to constantly push your productivity higher
• Enjoy constructive feedback and are coachable
• Are self-driven, resilient, persistent, enjoy problem-solving, and are a team player that shares tribal knowledge
• It would be a plus if you understand B2B SaaS products and the decision-making process in SMB/mid-market enterprises
• Understanding of marketing automation tools, CRM applications (eg. Hubspot, salesforce) etc. would be a plus
What’s in it for me?
• Great opportunity: Greenads Global genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than one decade of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
• Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity.
• Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting company culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
• Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
• Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary,Attractive incentives, flexible leave policy, and more!
Admin / Operations Executive
Executing Day to day operations activities like
Customers Documents verification
Documents uploading user creations on DLT/Meta/Google RCS
Operations Executive Skills
Operations executives need the following skills in order to be successful:
Communication: Communication is the act of conveying information to others. Operations executives must be able to communicate effectively with their team, clients and other stakeholders. This includes written communication, such as emails, and verbal communication, such as phone calls and meetings. Operations executives must also be able to communicate complex ideas in a simple way that others can understand.
Decision-making: Operations executives make decisions on a daily basis, so it’s important for them to have the ability to make informed decisions. Operations executives make decisions about company operations, marketing strategies, employee management and more. Operations executives can make better decisions when they have the ability to gather and analyze information, weigh options and make informed decisions.
Problem-solving: Operations executives often use their problem-solving skills to identify and address issues that affect the company’s productivity. For example, if a supplier doesn’t deliver a product on time, an operations executive might work with their team to find an alternative supplier or develop a contingency plan to continue operations without the missing product.
Critical thinking: Critical thinking is the ability to analyze a situation and make a decision based on the information you have. Operations executives often make executive decisions that affect the company’s bottom line, so it’s important that they can make informed decisions.