GreenAds Global Pvt Ltd
GreenAds Global is a fast-growing SaaS Company in the Business Communication Platform (CpaaS) category. We are now expanding our team our diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together! With a product that has accomplished strong, early product-market fit, the ideal candidate would be independent, ambitious, and able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment with great communication skills.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
• Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
• Creating high-quality SEO content.
• Assisting with blog content.
• Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
Skill Sets Required
• Extensive experience in SEO.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Experience with coding techniques.
• Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
• Good knowledge of back link analysis.
• copywriting and analytical skills
• knowledge of coding techniques
• a commitment to constantly improving on key skills
What’s in it for me?
• Great opportunity: Greenads Global genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than one decade of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS start-ups.
• Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity.
• Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting company culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
• Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
• Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, Attractive incentives, flexible leave policy, and more!