MapleTech Space Pvt Ltd
Ground Floor, Asokam Villa, Infopark Thrissur, Koratty PO, Kerala - 680 308
Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Masters degree in Business Administration specialized in Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in IT industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Proficient in Hindi/Telugu/Punjabi will be an added advantage
Work Shift - Canadian Shift (6 pm to 3 am)
Interested candidates can share the resumes to email@example.com with the title "Business Development Executive"
We’re looking for a marketing content creator who will resonate with our prospects, stakeholders, and the media, to the tactical - idea, creating, and developing thought-leading content that tells our story. The content you produce is so valuable that it can solve problems on its own.
You have strong experience in growing a company’s brand, increasing awareness, and driving inbound demand through valuable and insightful content.
• Collaborate with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to increase the visibility of Maple Tech Space and its clients
• Leverage market data, internal data, and trending topics to generate relevant ideas and topics for content creation for lead generation and SEO programs
• Contribute to the content experience strategy by utilizing qualitative and quantitative research
• Create a broad range of engaging content across multiple channels, that resonates with different personas and targets different stages of the buying cycle (blog posts, e-mailers, social media posts, reports, webinars, website pages, etc.).
• Write shorter-form copy/content as needed to support social media, nurture campaigns, public relations, etc.
• Develop, research, and proofread to ensure all public-facing content is of high quality .
• Implement and follow a thorough content production process that includes a comprehensive process including, but not limited to, sourcing and interviewing subject matter experts
• Plan and successfully deliver key projects, materials and partnerships including webinars, podcasts, and speaking engagements.
What you need to succeed
• Excellent writer and storyteller; ability to generate creative, impactful ideas & content for the foreign market as this would involve working with Canadian Clients.
• Strong ability to research, listen, & interview
• Previous experience writing in different tones with content targeted to different personas
• A passion for writing about Real estate, Marketing, and digital
• Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO best practices and how to apply them to our on-page content, including content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
• Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment
• Experience in implementing best practices for sales copy, content strategy and the management of social media platforms are assets
• Experience using content management systems (such as WordPress)
• Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Detail-oriented strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
• Self-starter who can work easily without supervision
• Minimum 2+ years of experience writing content
• University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, and/or Communications is preferred
• A passion for research in order to deliver factual and high-impact content
• Capable of breaking apart long-form content into bite-sized chunks for promotional purposes
Candidates please share your updated resume along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for Content Strategist"
Maple Tech Space is looking for a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic Product Manager. You will be
responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences that can reach millions of users. You will work with
internal and external stakeholders to build a customer-centric product experience focusing on user flow optimization
driving higher installation, activation, engagement, and monetization.
You will partner with Design, Sales, Marketing and the Project team to accelerate market traction and engagement of
the product. Being at the center of technology, the business, and the end user, your will prioritize and develop a
product roadmap and drive the team towards building a meaningful experience that delights customers. A strong focus
on sales, marketing, and strategy is an integral component for the Product Manager
1. Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the
2. Work with marketing teams to promote services, including launch new products, create
marketing materials, develop in store strategy, sales support, etc.
3. Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap based on your product domain
4. Empower the rest of your cross-functional team by prioritizing work, and leading them to
deliver new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
5. Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
6. Responsible for the owning and expanding of product features from end-to-end
7. Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily
understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers
8. Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
9. Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective
marketing communications plans
10. Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product
research, market research, and competitive analysis and planning.
11. Track core business metrics related to the product to ensure success (adoption, impact on
1. Master’s degree in product design, business or technical discipline ( Such as Engineering)
2. Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in product development and management
managing Web & App products.
3. Strong aptitude for marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
4. Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
Analysis and interpretation of data to solve problems and generate insights and actions,
including identifying trends, patterns and opportunities
5. Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to present effectively to
• Experience in logo design, poster design, brochures, and newsletters, etc.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies such as In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe after Effects.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts – Up to date with industry
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Work as part of a team with designers, marketing team & content developers.
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, xd)
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
• Sense of quality and professionalism.
• Good time management skills are required to cope with tight timelines and multiple projects at once.
· Excellent communication skills
Work shift - Canadian Shift (6 pm to 3 am)
Interested candidates may share their resume along with their portfolio to email@example.com
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- As a Data Scientist your responsibilities will include understanding the business problem and experimenting with different modelling architectures to create the best possible setup from model performance as well as computational performance.
- To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Your goal will be to find the best data-based solution for the problem at hand.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
• Strong in SQL or Python
• Should have familiarity with Machine Learning Models and deployment.
• Should have strong mathematical background & analytical bent of mind
• Strong Problem-Solving Ability
• Ability to communicate well in a highly collaborative team environment, consisting of both technical and non-technical personnel
• Reliable self-starter that can work with a high degree of autonomy
• Should be graduate / postgraduate from reputed University