Conduent Business Services LLP
II Floor, Vismaya
Conduent Business Service India LLP Kochi, is conducting a Walk-in Drive for US Health and Welfare .
Conduent Business Service India LLP Kochi, is conducting a Walk-in Drive for US Health and Welfare ..!!
If interested, request you to refer below details and participate
Date: 2nd July 2022 (Saturday)
Timing:- 09:00 AM to 11.00 AM (Min 0 to 3 years of experience)
• Please make sure that you have Aarogya Setu app in your mobile.
• Please carry Mask/Sanitizer.
• Please make sure that you reach within 09.00AM to 11.00 AM as no entry will be allowed post 11.00 AM.
• Please show this Post/Email screenshot to the Guard so that you can enter the premises.
• Please be dressed up in formals.
• Carry 1 Pen
Recruiters Contact: Jothish S / Shejoy M R
Conduent Business Solutions LLP, 8th Floor, Carnival Infopark, Phase 3,Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala
• Candidate should be excellent in Communication skills and Computer skills.
• Candidate must be ok with US Shift Timings, with Work from Office.
• Candidate must be a Non Tech Graduate ( B Tech/M Tech need not apply or come for walk-in)
• Perks include Fixed salary+ Medical Insurance for self and family+ Monthly Bonus+ Both Side Cab+ Meal Allowance.
• Only Graduates (B com/BA/BBA/MBA/BSC) or candidates graduating in June 2022 can appear for the Walkin.
• Should be Flexible in Working Night Shift
• Freshers can also apply (Excellent Communication is Mandatory )
• Understand all aspects of US Health and Welfare/Defined Benefits plans and processes in order to effectively provide customer service
• Manage vendor relationships and serve as the point of contact on issue resolution for participants
• Maintain positive and proactive communications in delivery of assigned benefit plan for employees
• Ensure compliance to all federal and state laws, and client specific requirements
• Assist with routine and periodic process audits.
• Participate in annual open enrollment process including system updates, communications, and meetings, testing and working with assigned vendors as needed.
• Research and recommend plan changes as needed.