Wing 1, Second Floor,
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
SEZ, Kochi, India
Associate Human Resources
We are looking for competent HR professionals who can deliver value to the business by ensuring that the company has the right person in the right role at the right time. The candidate is expected to be specialized in talent acquisition and will also be involved in the employee engagement initiatives for team members across multiple regions. We are looking for a self-driven, innovative, and conscientious team member who will help grow our world-class team.
Job Responsibilities :
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the HR team with the recruitment cycle and preparing periodic hiring reports for the management team.
- Preparing effective job descriptions in collaboration with hiring managers and managing career site postings.
- Sourcing and networking with potential candidates through various channels.
- Scheduling & coordinating the interview processes, designing screening procedures by working with the HR strategy team.
- Assisting the HR Strategy team with Cavli Unitrack Program - Cavli’s flagship initiative for continuous campus engagement. This initiative includes campus hiring (FTE), internships, and live projects management.
- Handling day-to-day people operations.
- Carrying out new employee orientation and onboarding activities.
- Providing expert guidance to employees regarding issues such as performance, company, and HR policies.
- Organizing periodic employee engagement activities.
Required Technical Expertise:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an HR professional.
- Strong corporate communication skills to be able to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Be adept at sourcing qualified candidates and achieving closure for technical/non-technical roles.
- Customer service skills are a huge part of resolving workplace issues and will come in handy when there are conflict situations to be resolved.
- Post Graduate or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- Post Graduate or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.