Wing 1, Second Floor,
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
SEZ, Kochi, India
Full Stack Engineer
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems and the development of web interfaces. You will be responsible for :
- Model complex business processes into software components, design and build the UI, often from scratch.
- Build front-end services which are efficient; with abstracted, reusable components and systems.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Understand user and designer feedback to incorporate changes into the interface.
- Be responsible for defining, creating and maintaining parts of the database system.
- Create and own a high-performance and responsive API system which may be accessed from any interface - web, mobile or automated systems.
- Be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
- Develop and architecture for security, scalability of users, data and ensure future maintainability of the product.
- Establish engineering tools and processes for feature tracking, bug tracking, build, release, test management, and support.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Schema-free/flexible databases using NoSQL technologies like MongoDB.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- SSO, SAML, OAuth, JWT for API and web session authentication and authorization.
- Demands and expectations of enterprise software customers would be a plus.
- Possess a solid debugging process and exhibit technical intuition.
- 3+ years of technical experience in building scalable web applications.
- Node JS and its framework/libraries like Express.
- CSS and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and its security techniques.
- Knowledge of Datasets like Firebase, AWS, MQTT, CoAP.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters of Computer Applications.