Wing 1, Second Floor,
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
SEZ, Kochi, India
Senior PCB Designer
We are looking for a senior PCB Designer to join our hardware engineering team. Your primary responsibilities will include being involved in all stages of PDB design and strengthening design verification processes.
Job Responsibilities :
- Being involved in all stages of PCB design including design for manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Hardware schematic drafting, high speed multi-layer mixed signal PCB design using Cadence Allegro and
- PCB Layer management for signal integrity and impedance control.
- Designing high speed PCBs up to 12 Layers for embedded applications.
- Coordinating with the circuit designers team and manufacturing team.
- Solid understanding of tools like Cadence Allegro, Altium Designer.
- Solid Experience with RF PCB layout.
- Expertise in Signal Integrity Analysis using Altium Designer.
- Ability to interpret basic design intent from schematics.
- Experience with power PCB layout.
- Design experience with interfaces/standards like: DDR-2, DDR-3, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, LVDS, DIS, Micro SD,
I2C, SP, etc.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC.
- Knowledge in Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx.
- Expertise in power supply design and high speed signals.
- Post graduate or graduate in electronics or electrical engineering.