Wing 1, Second Floor,
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
SEZ, Kochi, India
We are looking for a competent and self-driven DevOps Engineer to be an integral part of our cloud engineering team. The ideal candidate understands technology deeply at both the server level and at the development level, comprehends the gaps and is excited about filling those gaps and taking proactive steps to ensure accelerated software development.
Certifications and experience in CISCO, Juniper, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Managing cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- ManagIng Docker microservices right from Git CI/CD to ECR to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Managing strict microservice versioning policies.
- Monitoring and maintaining cluster, nodes and its pod health.
- Strategizing efficient pod auto-scaling policies.
- Maintaining Git CI/CD deployment request from R&D team in a timely manner.
- Working together with the team to implement ideas to better monitor the K8S cluster and services. (Like
creating custom Prometheus probes).
Required Technical Expertise include:
- Strong understanding of building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD principles, practices, and tools.
- Working knowledge of codes and scripts.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and a team player.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/ engineering or a related field.
- Certifications in AWS, Juniper, CISCO and other relevant areas.