Facade Global Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No.9, Wing 1, Fourth Floor,
Infopark Phase II, Kakkanad,
Junior Facade Designer
Primary Location: Ernakulam, Kerala
Discipline : Facade
Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
A career at Façade Global offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on ground breaking projects around the world.
Due to the growth of our business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Junior Facade Engineer to join our team.
As part of the Buildings team, this role covers a broad range of skills relating to new build facade projects. The Junior Facade Engineer will assist the team leaders in design, project management and consulting services within facade projects, to enhance the team’s portfolio of skills and expertise. In addition, the successful candidate will:
• contribute to the engineering design/ Drafting's on our facade projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard.
• Work under limited guidance and be responsible.
• Responsible for the performance, work and development of others, providing guidance, training, motivational and directional feedback
• Maintain industry awareness
• Commit to Continuing Professional Development
• Coordinate the response of supporting technical specialists within the Façade Group;
• Take responsibility for façade documentation including calculations, certification, drawings and specifications;
• Effectively manage the time, quality and performance of projects.
You will have demonstrated:
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience specifically related to engineering design of facades design and Drafting;
• Experience in how the engineering design of facade systems impacts the system design in terms of waterproofing and air tightness, and the architectural intent;
• Ability / Confidence to independently undertake project drawings;