Jaivam Life LLP
ERP Sales Consultant
We are looking for a dynamic & independent ERP & IOT Sales
professional with mandatory proven experience and track of target
achievements in Software Solutions Services.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of experience in Software sales / ERP Sales/Digital
sales in B2B Indian Market.
Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
Responsible for acquiring new business through inbound & outbound for digital marketing ,software
development and programs
Responsible for achieving monthly lead generation & revenue goals for data erasure.
To scale up revenue from existing customers as allocated by AGM.
To suggest & recommend new variants to exist customers in order to increase the bouquet of
Manage relationships with existing large customers and support them.
Disseminate newsletter for announcing new product launches to all customer base.
Website updates for new releases & updates periodically.
Social Media Posts to engage prospects and build the brand through community forums
Achieve Business Targets as assigned by the business head
All leads, staging, tasks, and payments data to be updated daily
Communicate and inform proactively about new product launches, special offers and bundle offerings, etc
to existing partners.
Quarterly Competition analysis
Update social media and other digital platforms for marketing purpose.
Required Candidate profile:
? Expert in IT Sales – Software and Digital Marketing
? 3+ Years of experience in IT Software sales and Digital marketing
? Good in Spoken and Written English.
? Sales Oriented and Good skills in the end to end sales
? Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Presentation Skills.
Team handling expertise.
We are looking for a Odoo Developer to join our team for an ERP and help us develop and maintain various modules.
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
1) You will participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
2) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
3) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
4) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyse the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
• Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
• Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
• Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
• Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO .
• ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
• Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
• Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
• Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
• Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script)
• Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries.
• View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
• Q-Web reports creation.
• Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
• Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
• Knowledge of Linux flavored operating
• Knowledge in Jira.
Experience 3+ year
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
?Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
?Oversee all the company's social media accounts
?Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
?Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
?Strong knowledge in SEO
?Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
?Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
?Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
? Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Minimum three years of experience is mandatory