Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Power BI Developer
* Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
* Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
* Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer
models in Power BI.
*Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
* Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
*Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code.
*Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
* Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
*Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
* Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
* Should be capable of developing custom visuals for Power BI.
* Good at SQL Schema Design, Database Schema Design, Stored procedures, function and T-SQL.
* Excellent Written and Communication Skills
* Ability to deliver technical demonstrations
*Demonstrating and applying strong project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
Dot Net Developer
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Must be a good team player who can work effectively under pressure
• Must have effective communication skills and should have an adaptability to any new technologies
• Strong knowledge of .NET MVC framework, and Web API
• Hands on experience in ASP.NET & C#
• Strong knowledge in ERP Database & OOPS Concepts
• Familiarity with the MVC framework, working knowledge on Web APIs and Service Oriented Architecture
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns & skill for writing reusable libraries
• Excellent with Microsoft SQL Server (must be good in writing and optimizing SQL stored procedures)
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Willing to work in shift 3pm to 12 am
Data Mining Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Work closely with the Business Development teams to gather the requirements on the Data mining activities and mine the data, based on the requirements.
2) Standardize the data mining process and maintain the data hygiene.
3) Maintain tracker for the ongoing mining activities and progress tracker.
4) Use the data mining tools at optimum capacity and maximize the utilization.
5) Perform market research activities as and when required to bring more intelligence for the mined data.
6) Understand the market landscape and find potential leads from the target market through web research
1) Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
2) Proficient with Data Mining tools like, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo to mine data at both company level and spoc level (like email ids, phone numbers, and designation)
3) Achieve results through influence, persuasion & collaboration.
4) Proficient in internet surfing to collect Email ids and other contact details.
5) Attention for details and speed of execution with adherence to deadlines.
6) Ability to work at a cross-functional level, manage multiple, concurrent projects and work collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
7) Ability to be accountable & responsible to any work assigned with extreme level of ownership
8) Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to come up with new ideas and initiatives from time to time