Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Preferred Experience: 1 - 5 Years
• Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects.
• Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency.
• Quickly convert wireframes into html front-end with optimal quality.
• Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms.
• 2 - 4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
• Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
• Know the Responsive web.
• Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
• Applied experience of UI development principles.
• Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/
Digital Marketing Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute digital strategy.
• Responsible for planning, building, and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
• Should be familiar with organic search campaigns, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and other channels to increase awareness about the company, brand, products, and services.
• Expected to perform ad copywriting and content creation to support online marketing campaigns, includes writing guest posts for Digital PR campaigns, creating articles and other resources for organic search.
• Administer the organization’s website and publish content to support the marketing campaigns.
• Expected to monitor the performance of the marketing campaigns and optimize them over time using data analytics software tools like Google Analytics.
• Prepare reports, dashboards, or presentations to demonstrate the results of your work. You will need to analyze campaign outcomes and show a positive return-on-investment from digital channels.
• Work alongside graphic designers to support the marketing campaigns by creating visual assets.
• Experience in Digital and Social Media Marketing having 2 years of work experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Must have excellent persuasive writing skills and an efficient content creation process.
Java Developer Trainee
Job Skills :
• Good understanding and fundamentals in Java / J2EE concepts
• Good understanding in OOP concepts, MVC architecture is desirable
• Fundamentals to RDBMS SQL Server, Oracle is a plus
• Experience to Core Java, JSP, Servlets is an advantage
• Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts is an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills is a plus
Job Responsibilities :
• Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Documentation
• Adhering to strict delivery schedules
• Daily project status updates and team meetings
• Agile project management and development methodology
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Trivandrum -Technopark, Kochi & Thrissur- Infopark
• Identify and analyze user requirements
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Develop Java applications
• Write well-designed, efficient code
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Design database architecture
• Schedule product releases with internal teams
• Document development phases
• Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
• Work experience as a Java Developer or similar role.
• Experience designing, building and testing Java Spring Boot application
• In-depth knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring Boot
• Minimum of 2+ experience with Spring
• Sound knowledge of core java and collections
• Hands on experience building Rest based web services
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and design patterns
• Hands on experience working with databases
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Problem-solving abilities
Interested Candidates shall send their updated CV to CAREERS@FEATHERSOFT.COM
Preferred Experience : 2 - 5 Yrs
Job Location : Kochi, Trivandrum, Koratty
No. of positions : 2
• Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders.
• Lead solution definition and work through execution and implementation.
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of web app, with a focus on performance and security.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Implement and enforce best practices within the team.
Desired Skills :
• 2+ relevant experience in the development of Angular Enterprise Applications.
• Hands-on experience of using Angular Material.
• Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Quick learner and a good team player.
• Should be able to work independently and with the team.
• Hands-on experience of using CSS frameworks.
• Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies.