Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Senior Angular Developer
Preferred Experience: 5 - 8 Years
• Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders.
• Lead solution definition and work through execution and implementation.
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of web app, with a focus on performance and security.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Implement and enforce best practices within the team.
• 4+ relevant experience in the development of Angular Enterprise Applications.
• Hands-on experience of using Angular Material.
• Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Quick learner and a good team player.
• Should be able to work independently and with the team.
• Hands-on experience of using CSS frameworks.
• Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/