Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Preferred Experience: 8+ Years
• Excellent People Manager with an aggressive approach towards project management.
• Lead team members to define and deliver projects including scope, approach, deliverables, milestones and detailed
• Interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements.
• Serving as an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis.
• Guiding team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Identifying and encouraging areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Drive the execution of deliverables across multiple teams and functions.
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
• Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues, dependencies and impacts.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting on project progress to all stakeholders.
• Implement metrics to monitor team velocity and leverage tools like burn downs and capacity modelling to ensure
the teams are productive and efficient.
• Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and principles.
• Expert Knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
• Ability to independently drive projects through to completion.
• Meticulous follow-up and follow-through of issues and actions to drive them to closure in a timely manner.
• Must possess the ability to dive deep into technical details with project teams and zoom out to understand and
communicate the big picture.
• Demonstrated understanding of modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes and practices,
including Agile software development.
• Expert knowledge of Project Management and SDLC principles and practices and agile frameworks. Hands on
experience managing software development processes.
• Excellent analytical skills and enthusiastic problem solver.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/