Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Preferred Experience: 8+ Years
· Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions.
· Accountable for projects or programs involving multiple functions and geographies.
· Define global designs, solutions, or architectures. Hands-on in their implementation.
· Design and implement new procedures and guidelines to enhance productivity and quality.
· Setting clear expectations upfront, being assertive when required and to be able to navigate through a conversation with stakeholders.
· Very good in Software architecture principles and proven ability to architect modern complex enterprise applications.
· Excellent understanding of architectural paradigms and ability to choose the architectural style based on the requirement of the project and business needs.
· Excellent understanding of non-functional aspects of evolutionary software architecture e.g., Security, Reliability, Scalability, Performance, Availability, etc.
· Proven ability to design and architect CI/CD based deployment strategy in the project.
· Minimum 8 years of experience with ASP.NET/NodeJS/Angular or equivalent frameworks. More experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Technical Architect role.
· Good understanding of databases like MSSQL including NoSQL databases.
· Very good understanding of communication patterns in the software architecture including RPCs, message bus, queues, etc.
· Excellent Analytic and Problem-solving skills.
· Well versed in version control systems.
· Proven track record of delivery, innovation, and leadership across his or her organization.
· Deep understanding of the product Technical Strategy sufficient to represent to their technical teams and make the right technical decision for products that they work on.
Good to have
· Experience in Elastic Search and Kibana.
· Experience in working with Micro-Services architecture.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/