Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
Infopark phase 2
Technical Project Manager
Preferred Experience: 8+ Years
• Develop and own cross functional software development program plans that define planning, development, verification, operations, milestones, and quality of infrastructure and application development initiatives
• Develop detailed technical understanding of all components to facilitate prioritization of requests from the Product Management organization and other key internal stakeholders as well as identify the connections and dependencies among other teams.
• Manage, track, and regularly communicate on-time delivery of multi-phased programs to different levels ranging from cross functional teams to Executives
• Work closely with the team to successfully drive the programs through various phases of Planning, Execution, Production Readiness and Post Production program health.
• Responsible for managing successful delivery of program releases into production on agreed schedules.
• Hands-on software development
• Strong collaboration, project planning skills
• Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Strong, independent leader, who is a self-starter and a proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
Email your resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/